Premier Inn Norwich East (Broadlands/A47) Hotel
Birmingham
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

I stayed one night and pre booked an evening meal and my breakfast --well worth it. The eveining meal on Saturday night was in the Brewers Fayre restaurant which is connected to the hotel by a passageway. I had a really enjoyable 3 course meal and the breakfast was very good and you had a wide choice including of course a hot buffet . The room was very comfortable and it had a large desk area which was a bonus as I had to prepare some paperwork and use my computer.As it happened my computer plug didnt fit the sockets above the desk because of the positioning but I went to reception on the half chance they might have an adaptor and they gave me a long extension lead which was a bonus.

The bathroom and room generally was very clean and the shower very acceptable as were the towels

As mentioned earlier the reception staff were very helpful when I checked in and out and the restaurant staff were all very nice. I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012

Booked in for three nights recently to accommodate guests in our own home and was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel was well maintained, rooms very clean and staff pleasant. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nocorianderplease
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2012

Clean and quiet, but basic. But that's what one expects from a Premier Inn.

• Stayed May 2012
Basildon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

From our arrival we were made very welcome by friendly staff both on reception and in the dining room. Everything was pristine clean and tidy in our spaciouis room. The food was delicious and served by friendly and caring staff. Everything was there to make us feel comfortable and at home, making our stay a pleasurable and excellent experience.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Grimsby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

From arriving, the staff were very helpful and friendly always had a smile lovely hotel would definitely use it again. The room was large and spotlessly clean. The Brewers Fayre restaurant was very popular and the food was excellent. My only gripe is that the breakfasts are really expensive as we dont eat full english just cereal and toast in the mornings.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Norfolk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

From arrival to departure the staff were very friendly, always smilling and seemed happy. Hotel was clean, comfortable and had a fresh feeling about it. Room was spacious and had tea/coffee, Kettle, Freeview TV , Hairdryer, and all worked perfectly. Bathroom was spotlessly clean, with shower gel and hand wash. Bed was very comfy with no lumps in it and linen was fresh smelling. Was a bit chilly in the room when we first arrived but we were able to turn the heating on ourselves and change it when we wanted as each room had own control which we thought good.
Had breakfast in the restaurant which was buffet style, was quite nice although the cooked english breakfast had some items that were a bit oily. Would reccommend to anyone.

Room Tip: There were 2 of us and we had a family room for same money so had sofa in our room which was handy t...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

A newly built on-the-edge-of-town Premier Inn. Very friendly and helpful staff on arrival. They were busy but managed to find me a room at the back as I am a light sleeper. I'm always apprehensive about staying at weekends but this was the best night's sleep I've ever had at a Premier Inn!
The restaurant was very good too. The manager gave me a bleeper while I had a drink at the bar. I only waited ten minutes or so before being shown to a good table even though the restaurant was full. Good specials board. I had salmon in watercress sauce. Delicious.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,088 reviews
Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel
BEST WESTERN Annesley House Hotel
Sprowston Manor Marriott Hotel & Country Club

Been to Premier Inn Norwich East (Broadlands/A47) Hotel? Share your experiences!