“What a Souper experience”
Review of The Soup Shack

The Soup Shack
Ranked #11 of 111 Restaurants in Wheeling
Cuisines: Southwestern, Healthy, Soups
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I came to The Soup Shack after being told by another restaurant right up the street that I would have to wait 45 minutes before being seated. I had such a pleasant experience, being greaterd by the owner and his staff, even though they were busy. And they are much more than just soups. They had wonderful sandwiches and salads too.
I myself had the hummus taco, it was absolutely delicious, and the hummus was homemade too!! I also had a wonderful spinach salad with this delicious ginger dressing (which the owner highly recommend for me to try with it). My friends all had a black bean burrito, veggie burger, and some soup, which they said was better than they ever had from anywhere else.
I am so glad I came here, my friends and I had such a wonderful experience and I highly recommend this place to anyone who would be stopping in the wheeling area.

3  Thank staceytom81

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We came here on the recommendation of Trip Advisor. The Soup Shack is located in the historic Centre Market in downtown Wheeling. Our meal was very ,very good. My husband had the Creole Bean soup which he loved. It came with 1/2 an egg salad sandwich. I had a veggie burger that was made on the premises that morning along with a cup of lentil soup. The veggie burger was delicious.

We had some ice cream at a stand across from the Soup Shack. There were many restaurants in the area to choose from along with lots of antique shops

1  Thank Jeanne G
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I frequent this place for lunch a few times a week. They offer a great selection,especially for vegetarians, and have very reasonable prices. Staff is friendly, too.

2  Thank R-JT2005
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This soup shop is a stall in the Center Market where there are nearby vendors of baked goods, sandwiches, etc. seating is available nearby. Each day a variety of soups is available, and they are all really tasty. In the warm weather some cold selections are available. No soup nazi here! Soup for you!

1  Thank Ronnritt
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I have eaten here 3 times and each time was great . The turkey club is my favorite and I also had the chicken noodle soup it was outstanding. I will eat here again.

1  Thank farvefann