“Ok food, slow service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2013

The food was ok, but I don't believe it was worth the price we paid. The service was extremely slow. There were two other tables seated after us that had their food before us.

There are newer reviews for Abbey's Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

The servers are the most friendliest people I ever met. The food is great. You know what I don't even have to write a review Just go here

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Don't expect tablecloths, and the menu is printed on your placemat. But service is very friendly, prices are excellent, and the food was great and there is a lot of it for the money!

Reviewed 7 November 2012

I realize people are quick to lay on the superlatives at times. I did just have one of the best Meals of my life at Abbey's. Started with their Mediteraean salad which was wonderful- tomatoes,olives,onion and feta dressed to perfection. Truly wonderful. As an entree had their banana pepper appetizer which is a meal in itself. Three banana peppers stuffed with very nicely flavored Italian sausage and cheese. It is then placed on plate of incredible marinara sauce. Beautiful flavor of herbs and garlic. Truly worth a side trip off the highway if you are in Wheeling WVA. Place was neat clean. Restrooms spotless.

1  Thank Tippyobrien
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Great menu selection. Very affordable. My husband & I both got prime rib dinners. $17.99 each! Came with side & salad. Cooked to perfection!