“Great Pizza”

Grecos Good Italian Food
Ranked #59 of 111 Restaurants in Wheeling
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Great pizza and pasta! In fact I can't think of anything on the menu that I don't like - service is always good

Reviewed 16 July 2012

I love their pizza AND the salads! Especially that spaghetti salad and the cottage cheese and fruit!

Reviewed 30 June 2012

Pizza, sandwiches, salads and a very good buffet. The best dessert pizza ever!! Grecos has been a great supporter of local schools.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Good place for families for the food buffet, just not my favorite

Reviewed 5 March 2012

We visited on a Sunday afternoon for an excellent buffet. All kinds of pizza was available. The best part was that my toddler ate for free!

Been to Grecos Good Italian Food? Share your experiences!