Besides being Grand the Greenbrier employees family friendly people. I was feeling a little apprehensive before arriving, because of the "Greenbrier Grandier", but at arrival it is was nothing less than fasinating...
Dorothy Draper knew what she was doing in each magnificant room, the immpecable service from the entire staff form the front desk to the person delivering a late dinner in my room, always calling me by name. It makes me proup to have been able to experience a grand stay in "Americas Resort", it was truly a special experience.
High tea was a celebration in it's own right, deletible and fun.
The room was delightful large and very comfortable with the closet i could only wish i could have in my own home.
If you would like a place to truly experience, relax and feel "taken care of", I highly recommend the Greenbrier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv
- The Greenbrier West Virginia/White Sulphur Springs