“Great View - Great Service”
Review of Florian II

Florian II
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Had dinner at Florian's on Saturday night August 9th. Table by the Lake with a great view. Excellent service. Food was good. Reminded me of an Old Time Wisconsin Supper Club. We had a great evening and defintely will go back again!

2  Thank Steve W

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We looked forward to going to this restaurant since it is usually very busy. We were passing by midweek at dinner time and stopped in to find it not too busy.

Our daughters had the whitefish which was good. I had the stuffed shrimp and found them to be very small. Very little crabmeat in the shrimp.
My husband had the filet which was well done despite his preference for medium.

The waitress seemed to be of the feeling that if we ordered drinks we would raise our bill total - thus her gratuity. She seemed disappointed when we asked for waters and one cranberry juice.

The view was lovely - so if you want a good view this is the place to go since many tables are by the Lake.

2  Thank LTMILLER2014
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Florian !! is a favorite of ours in Baileys Harbor, WI. Florian !! is a family owned restaurant and we have been going there since the sixties when the parents of the current owners ran it
Over the years I can honestly say we have never had a bad meal. We were there again recently and everyone enjoyed their meal. They serve a great salad bowl and a wonderful choice of dressings. Both are brought right to the table along with a loaf of hot bread. The ribs, duck, and pork chops are three of our favorites. The hash brown potatoes are a real treat!!! The restaurant is on the shores of Lake Michigan and the view is beautiful. The servers are very helpful and cheerful. They also have entertainment on weekends to add to the pleasure of dining there, This is a great choice for dining if you are visiting Door County!!!

1  Thank DianeG1939
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This was our first visit to the Florian ll and we've been going to Baileys Harbor for 4-5 days a year for 6 year..There was 9 in our group I ordered the special which was stuffed scallops, I wasn't impressed at all....it was just a bunch of stuffing..I was expecting a hollowed out scallop I'm not even sure if there was scallops in it...my son had the prime rib he ordered the mate cut but got the king cut and it was wonderful..someone else ordered crab legs they were soggy and not much meat but they were snow crab so that's to be expected...the salad was plentiful my husband ordered the ribs he was thinking just a half rack but the waitress talked him into a full good thing he did there wasn't much to it...

1  Thank Jackie D
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We enjoyed a very nice meal here during our visit and would recommend it. The views are great, the menu has nice selection and the staff were super friendly.