After staying in Egg Harbor for our last few visits, we tried Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort on a referral from a friend. Me & my wife, plus our 8 & 2 year olds loved it. Stayed in a one-bedroom jacuzzi suite looking out at the water. The room was clean and very quiet, bed was comfy, staff was friendly, and it was convenient to everything (about 15 minutes away). Only issue was there wasn't enough hot water to fill the jacuzzi for use...but otherwise everything was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Door County waterfront resort is open year round. You can explore its natural beauty in every season: spring when the woods come alive with flowers, summer with its sunny days at the beach, fall with its festivals and trees dressed in a rainbow of colors, and winter with its quiet beauty of glittering snow on groomed trails. Afterwards, relax in one of our comfortable one and two bedroom suites, or staterooms; most with scenic views of the tranquil harbor or Toft’s Point Nature Preserve just across the road. Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort is open year round to provide our guests with premier accommodations during Door County’s four seasons of fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Hotel Baileys Harbor
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Hotel
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Resort
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort WI - Door County