This was our 2nd visit at this resort. I highly recommend this property for those who wish to stay in a quiet, somewhat secluded area. We had a junior suit which had a lake view which was breath-taking. The junior suit was equipped with a fully functional kitchen minus the oven. Resort also has few gas barbeques that you can use. The only bad thing to say is that the restaurant burned down few years ago and has not been replaced. There also is no snack shop on premises. You have to drive a couple of miles into town for food. There is a public sand beach that is located approx. 1.5 miles from the resort. There are 2 pools (1 inside/1outside), hot whirlpool and sauna. I believe that there also is a laundry facility (extra cost) available for use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Door County waterfront resort is open year round. You can explore its natural beauty in every season: spring when the woods come alive with flowers, summer with its sunny days at the beach, fall with its festivals and trees dressed in a rainbow of colors, and winter with its quiet beauty of glittering snow on groomed trails. Afterwards, relax in one of our comfortable one and two bedroom suites, or staterooms; most with scenic views of the tranquil harbor or Toft’s Point Nature Preserve just across the road. Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort is open year round to provide our guests with premier accommodations during Door County’s four seasons of fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Hotel Baileys Harbor
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Hotel
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Resort
- Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort WI - Door County