“PC Junction spells FUN for the kids”
Review of PC Junction

PC Junction
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 20 August 2013

PC Junction is truly a Door County Experience. My family does not dine here for the cuisine (and I would hesitate to call it that). We go for the experience and my children always want to return every time we travel to Door County. The menu is standard fare (Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Bratwurst, Fish Sandwich, Chicken Sandwich, Chili, Soup, fries, etc.) and the food is slightly above average but is served hot and fast. The cost is on the higher end for what is served (but less than what I drop at Panera when we go). You WILL have to wait (in the peak season) to get a seat at the train -- that's right, your food is delivered by a model train. Parents of boys - do I need to say anything else? My kids were in heaven! While you wait, they have plenty of activities to keep you busy - pedal 'go carts,' play equipment (including standard playground fare, wooden train cars, and an old truck converted into a climber and slide), life size chess, and basketball. And, don't forget the pigs! The staff is courteous, efficient, and usually busy!

As a side note, in reference to one of the other posts, the bricks that used to be near the outside wooden train playground equipment appear to have been removed and we did not see any bricks while we were there.

1  Thank Wisc2000

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Not my favorite restaurant. Foods not the best and a little over priced. The only thing I like is the entertainment. Haven't really eaten here for a while. I will return at times though.

1  Thank Sophia M
Reviewed 18 August 2013

So I have read some of the other less positive reviews, not sure what these families were looking for. For years, we have brought our kids, nieces, nephews, grandchildren and family. Is the menu large, no. Is the food good, yes for what you are getting. But the adventure is so fun! IF you go and have a long wait for the train counter... there are so many fun things for kids of all ages to do. The "go carts" and the pigs are must. The older kids will play basketball. A few years ago we spent hours painting our family barn wood sign. Now we al spend time looking for our sign every year. We even bring cards to play for the adults. Is this an adult place to go without kids, not really. But it is definitely a destination place for a fun time in the summer.

1  Thank sarisaspen
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The food was just OK, and for 5 adults & 1 toddler our check was $88.00. There was a 1 1/2 hour wait to sit at the counter where the train is, and since we didn't want to wait we were offered a table on the patio which smelled like manure. The food selection was limited and just OK, nothing special. The place was crazy crowded, and difficult just to pay the check because of the crammed entryway.
Outside is a "play area." Some of the things to climb on didn't seem too safe such as a slide built on a rusty old truck & a wooden train with bricks nearby where the kids play.
We go to Door County frequently, but I think we've made our last visit to this tourist trap.

1  Thank Mary R
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We opted to wait for a seat at the bar. The menu is pretty limited, but they did have a vegetarian option to which I was grateful for. The chairs are pretty crammed together, I kept elbowing the poor lady sitting next to me by accident. The train is a fun idea. The waitress put my son's stuffed toy on the train & he thought that was the best thing ever. The food wasn't the best, but the service was fast & friendly. I just kept looking at my husband and cracking up. I have never been to a place like this before. I was pretty amused. I would say try it for a quick lunck, and be prepared to wait for a table at the bar. The food isn't great enough to justify sitting anywhere but the bar. You need to experiance the train!!

1  Thank nosilla