“Great for Families with Kids but...”
Review of PC Junction

PC Junction
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 3 September 2013

PC Junction has all kinds of fun things inside & out, including some animals outside & a little train that delivers your food if you sit in one particular room.

The food is the usual, fries, burgers, etc. Nothing special.

But kids love it & it's novel.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We took our two toddlers here for dinner on a Sunday night. We correctly assumed that things would be quieter on a Sunday. Walked right in and were able to have a seat at the counter. They had special stools to offer a little more support for our little ones. Food is simple, but tasty. Not great, but not bad. We knew our options were pretty much going to be fried, but were there more for the experience. The girls loved watching the train, and the staff did a nice job keeping it interesting.
Now for the back lot. There was a train for the kids to ride and playground equipment. You probably want to make sure everyone's tetanus shots are up-to-date, because some of the eclectic pieces are a bit rusty. The pedal cars were a fun time. The rest of the place, in my husband's opinion, seemed like a paintball field. We walked through the rest of the yard, intrigued by the interesting collection of an abandoned school bus (which didn't seem that old), random pigs, assorted junk, a life-size chess set, etc. We decided the place was a little bit creepy, but yet cool, and a must see experience. Bring your bug spray.
We were pleased that this restaurant was just a short drive from Egg Harbor.

2  Thank caribbeantourist
Reviewed 31 August 2013

WOW...really neat place to take the grandkids...real good food, lots to do and inexpensive. WE WILL BE BACK!!

1  Thank Xfire51
Reviewed 20 August 2013

PC Junction is truly a Door County Experience. My family does not dine here for the cuisine (and I would hesitate to call it that). We go for the experience and my children always want to return every time we travel to Door County. The menu is standard fare (Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Bratwurst, Fish Sandwich, Chicken Sandwich, Chili, Soup, fries, etc.) and the food is slightly above average but is served hot and fast. The cost is on the higher end for what is served (but less than what I drop at Panera when we go). You WILL have to wait (in the peak season) to get a seat at the train -- that's right, your food is delivered by a model train. Parents of boys - do I need to say anything else? My kids were in heaven! While you wait, they have plenty of activities to keep you busy - pedal 'go carts,' play equipment (including standard playground fare, wooden train cars, and an old truck converted into a climber and slide), life size chess, and basketball. And, don't forget the pigs! The staff is courteous, efficient, and usually busy!

As a side note, in reference to one of the other posts, the bricks that used to be near the outside wooden train playground equipment appear to have been removed and we did not see any bricks while we were there.

1  Thank Wisc2000
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Not my favorite restaurant. Foods not the best and a little over priced. The only thing I like is the entertainment. Haven't really eaten here for a while. I will return at times though.

1  Thank Sophia M