My wife and I got married at Gordon Lodge and have been going back ever since. The scenery there is second to none. The only "problem" is that with all there is to do in Door County; it is easy to never want to leave the lodge. When we were there last Summer, we got up, played an hour of tennis (complimentary), then had an amazing breakfast at the event center (also complimentary). After a few hours of laying by the pool, we went kayaking (also complimentary). After lunch we went hiking on their amazing trails, and ended the night with a great dinner at Top Deck, listening to the live music they bring in, and finally sitting around their fire pit meeting new people just as impressed with the resort as we were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a uniquely intimate waterfront resort that includes 300ft. private beach, 5-miles of nature trails, heated pool and hot tub, fitness center, tennis, fishing, kayaking, internet and buffet breakfast. Enjoy an award-winning menu and cocktails on property at Top Deck Restaurant. Select lodge rooms and cottages with water views, suites adjacent to a pristine forest, and coming soon a 5-bedroom house gracing the shores of Lake Michigan. Gordon House Event Center, an elegant venue for weddings and special events, seats up to 250 guests. Witness incredible starry nights and gorgeous sunrises and sunsets as you enjoy tranquility and beauty matched nowhere else in Door County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gordon Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gordon Hotel Baileys Harbor
- Gordon Lodge Baileys Harbor, WI - Door County