Our daughter's wedding reception was at Gordon Lodge on May 24, 2014. It is a beautiful spot for a wedding, with waterfront access and views and a huge lawn for lawn games during our appetizer/cocktail hour. The Event House is very nice, with huge windows overlooking the water and woods. It's spacious and up-northy, yet lovely. The food was excellent, service was flawless, and large dance floor was great fun for dancing to a band. At sunset, everyone walked out on the pier or to the outdoor fire ring to watch the sun go down--so cool! Amy, our event planner, was extremely helpful and easy to work with, and made the day go perfectly! We would highly recommend Gordon Lodge for an event!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a uniquely intimate waterfront resort that includes 300ft. private beach, 5-miles of nature trails, heated pool and hot tub, fitness center, tennis, fishing, kayaking, internet and buffet breakfast. Enjoy an award-winning menu and cocktails on property at Top Deck Restaurant. Select lodge rooms and cottages with water views, suites adjacent to a pristine forest, and coming soon a 5-bedroom house gracing the shores of Lake Michigan. Gordon House Event Center, an elegant venue for weddings and special events, seats up to 250 guests. Witness incredible starry nights and gorgeous sunrises and sunsets as you enjoy tranquility and beauty matched nowhere else in Door County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gordon Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gordon Hotel Baileys Harbor
- Gordon Lodge Baileys Harbor, WI - Door County