“Good Food”

Harbor Fish Market and Grille
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Distinctive waterfront dining in the heart of Door County. Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner seven days a week spring through fall. Outdoor, garden, waterfront dining in season. Healthy kids' menu. Full bar with exceptional wine list. Creative menu using locally sourced ingredients. Great gluten free and vegetarian options. Wonderful historic building right on the water in downtown Baileys Harbor, Door County, Wisconsin. Reservations encouraged and can be made on our Facebook page or on our website.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The food and view were excellent, however I didn't think the beer was worth $7. Service was very attentive.

Karen B, Owner at Harbor Fish Market and Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here! Our tap beers are imports and some locals and we pour 16 to 20 oz -- but we will review our pricing system. We always appreciate the oportunity to address customer concerns. Again, thank you!

There are newer reviews for Harbor Fish Market and Grille

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Harbor Fish Market is on the quiet side of the Door County peninsula. It has a beautiful old bar back and white linen tables. You can dine in or out and the waiters & waitresses are professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. About half of the dinning room seating has a water view of Baileys Harbor. The food is excellent, but, a bit elevated in price. This restaurant has some excellent Holiday Brunches.

So wonderful of you to take the time to write a nice review here! We love our location right here on the water and are so happy that the gardens are coming into bloom! The garden dining is always a favorite -- beautiful flowers and a wonderful water view. Thanks so much!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am a Door county native and do not travel to northern door too often. I was given a gift certificate that was valid for dinner for two. Had it not been for this gift certificate I may never have come here. I was all around impressed. My boyfriend and I were greeted when we walked in the door and directed to the restaurant. Since I made a reservation we were seated right away even though we were a little early. Our waitress was very prompt, we were seated and she came over right away and told us the specials and filled our water glasses. Me not being a very classy lady and only been to a few classy restaurants was not expecting the portion sizes we received. We had the Prime Rib Roulades for an appetizer. They were delicious. I had the rib eye and my boyfriend had the pork. The rib eye was amazing it almost melted in your mouth. I also had the au gratin potatoes which were to die for. I was able to steal a small piece of pork that had a maple glaze. WOW how did you get the pork to stay so juicy?! Now I have to learn how to make that glaze. The boyfriend loved it so much he almost asked to have one to go. I cant wait to go back and try some breakfast or lunch items. I believe our waitresses name was Mary and she made me feel like I was at home. LOVED IT thank you so much for the great service and the amazing food. Wish I was more of a fish/seafood person I'll bet that is all amazing too! I will be sure to try and send some of our guests that way. Again Thank you!!!!!

I just shared your comments with the chefs and with Mary - and you brought a smile to all of our faces! We are so happy that you came to see us and we sincerely look forward to seeing you again soon! It's going to be a great summer in Door County!

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Our waiter said he was new. Think his name was Kyle. Was spot on felt like I was in in the city. Great wine presentation. Service was superior. Food was also exciting. Nice work .see you again

1  Thank hotfoods

We agree -- even though Kyle is new to us -- he has already found his way into being one of our customers' favorite servers. It was so nice of you to take the time to write this review -- we appreciate it sincerely! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Second time having dinner here at Harbor Fish Market. Food was very good! I had the lobster boil, which is a lobster, clams, mussels, corn, and potatoes, a huge plate of food. Also came with lobster bisque and desert. This is a rare find in Door County as there are not a lot of restaurants with a water view. Wine list is very good with a lot of California wines on it. While this restaurant tends to be expensive, the freshness of the fish and quality of the preparation justify the price.

Karen B, Owner at Harbor Fish Market and Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

We really appreciate that you took the time to write this review! It's only 6pm on a Friday and we've already served 18 lobster boils tonight! Reviews like this just make us smile -- and we thank you sincerely! Hope to see you again soon!