“True Fine Dining”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Took my wife here the night before her Birthday - what a good choice. We enjoyed everything. Maria took good care of us. My wife started off with four oysters and lovingly slipped them down. Meanwhile, I enjoyed the bread with the special Chives spread. For main courses, my wife chose chicken marsala and I chose a special, a pork chop with a cherries, cherry reduction, and potato pancakes. Our drinks were a French Chard - butter smooth - for my wife, and a Bell's Two-hearted IPA for me. The dishes were prepared, and presented, very nicely. We both had the vanilla creme brulee for desert. My wife said it best - "The entire meal was intoxicatingly delicious!" I frankly have not had an entree this good in years.

1  Thank Greg K

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Excellent food.
Innovative approach to plating (large, medium, small).
Beautiful presentation.

Restaurant layout is approachable for those simply wanting to share a drink or for those desiring a formal meal. Welcoming to all.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Door County has a lot of great places to eat. There are some that just excel above the others in menu creativity, execution, and service. This is one of those places. Last night was the third time we have eaten there, and we shall continue to return because I really like shark tostadas! One suggestion for the business, please do something about the noise in the dining room. With the place being so busy and everyone in such a good mood, the hard walls and surfaces make it difficult to carry on a conversation sometimes.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We loved this place. The design aspect is fresh, inviting, trendy, and clean. The food was very very yummy and came out extremely fast. You can tell they have a real, inventive, seasoned chef. Service was good too, very friendly.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great choice for dinner in Baileys Harbor.

Nice ambiance and interior with beautiful harbor views.

Fresh modern menu that was well explained by our server Maria who was friendly and knowledgeable .

It's not cheap but well worth the price.

We will be back!