“Try the onion loaf”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Went with friends who eat here every time they are in the area. The onion ring loaf was huge and yummy. Excellent margaritas. Loved the outdoor seating on a very pleasant evening. Our server was very personable and attentive and everyone enjoyed what they ordered. The ribs were delish. Atmosphere very casual and low key. A bit of a drive out into the country, but worth it.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Sat outside on the deck on a beautiful day in Door County. It was a fun and relaxing dining experience. Food was delicious and moderately priced. I frequent this fun roadhouse almost every time is go to Door County, and I've been pleased each time. Besides tourists, this is a favorite spot for the locals!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I loved the burger I had here...so much I went back the next day for another! We ate and drank at the bar and the service was excellent and the bartender very personable. Highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Matt was a great bartender adorable and friendly. Nice atmosphere on a little lake enjoyed our meal. Would go back again.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I came here last year for our anniversary trip. This year, we made a repeat visit. The baby back ribs were so tender, you barely have to chew. All the food was very good, although my wife's steak was not done quite to order. This is becoming a standard for us.