“Fit the purpose”
Review of Super 8 Baldwin

Super 8 Baldwin
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Baldwin
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Stayed overnight for a nearby 1/2 marathon. We got back to the hotel a couple minutes before the 11:00 am check out time. They let us check out a little late so we could shower. Definitely appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Baldwin

Reviewed 4 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2013

We stayed at the Super 8 in Baldwin, WI on Wed, April 17, 2013 and the experience was just wonderful. My wife and I had the handicap room on the far end of the motel and it was very quiet and very clean. The only thing needed was another queen size bed, as it only had one Queen Bed. Upon our checkout, I was told that the handicap rooms were going to be upgraded to 2 Queen Beds. My wife and I both have sleep apnea and have the breathing machines and we need the extra room for them on a table along side the bed. The breakfast also was really nice. The manager was very pleasant to me when we checked out in the AM. The bathroom was very large and clean and the shower was also very large.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back side of the motel are the best and most quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Another great Super 8! Interior of motel looks like it was recently remodeled. Very nice lobby area and front desk was very helpful. Pleasantly surprised at how nice the room was. Great bathroom with a lot of counter space. The room had a refrigerator and comfortable beds. Very quiet when I was there. Breakfast was good - waffle maker, cereal, yogurt, etc.

This Super 8 also had a pool and though I didn't use it looked nice and clean. In fact, the whole hotel was very clean.

I refuse to overpay for rooms when I travel and this Super 8 was a good choice for me. Plus, I got a 15% discount for staying 2 nights. I will definitely stay here again.

Lori K.

Room Tip: I asked for a second floor room on the opposite side of the freeway and I never heard any traffic.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baldwin
Royal Inn - Hudson
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Baldwin
Motel 6 Menomonie
Motel 6 Menomonie
#3 of 7 in Menomonie

Been to Super 8 Baldwin? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Baldwin

Address: 805 Energy St, I-94 Exit 19 , I 94 & US 63 SE corner, Baldwin, WI 54002-2900
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Baldwin
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Baldwin
Price Range: £53 - £82 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Baldwin 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 8 Baldwin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.