“Sunday Brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Kinda hard to find, but worth the effort. We had full breakfast brunch with fruit and desserts. A real treat for us both! We enjoyed it a lot. Old time atmosphere and great service.It wasn't our 1st, and we will be back soon. Loved it!

3  Thank Sixxpak

Reviewed 16 February 2014

My two friends and I went there this Saturday on our way to the Casino. We felt more like family than patrons at a restaurant. The owner is an amazingly friendly and warm person, that genuinely took an interest in our comfort. We had the buffet, which contained home cooked comfort food, that was fresh and flavorful, but not loaded with salt and fat. Kudos to the Farm Kitchen, a truly welcoming experience.

Elginreyna@yahoo.com

3  Thank Denise C
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My Wife and stopped in for a Bite and we were hungry on a Sunday and we ran into one of the best bunches for the money that I've had in a while with ribs, potatoes, BBQ, Soup, and other fitting country type food

2  Thank Noah W
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I called 3 weeks before my sons baptism to reserve a back area for 30 people to come and eat, and they said that they couldnt help me out at all.. REALLY not that hard to set aside some tables and MAKE quite a bit of money off of 30 people. I thought that this was a VERY POOR choice on their part! Cause I will make sure that the place that we do go to gets a hillacious tip as a thank you for doing their JOB!!

2  Thank Shawna B
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Our first trip to the Farm Kitchen in about 35 years. I am happy to say it was as good as or better than we remembered.

We had a young child with us and a baby. Although it was a buffet, the waitress filled our "sippy cups" with milk for our grandson, brought us a pot of coffee, and checked on us often.

The food was great. Breakfast items, bakery items, fresh fruit, cottage cheese, everything one could ask for. Hot, made from scratch, and delicious. Under $50 for four adults, and a child (who eats everything!). Thank you Farm Kitchen!! We will be back!

2  Thank Holly A