“Perfect Cafe!”

Little Village Cafe
Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in Baraboo
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Racine, Wisconsin
“Perfect Cafe!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My family and I stopped here for dinner after camping for a couple days so we all needed a good meal and my wife has a gluten intolerance and the Little Village Café had no problems with that at all. We all enjoyed our meals and they were more than happy to give us a couple little dishes of water for our dogs. The food and the service here are both incredible.

Visited August 2014

Winner
“My Little Piece Of Heaven”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stumbled on LV one day in April after traveling here for business. I'm certainly grateful I did. I've been to the restaurant many many times since then.

The Moroccan Chicken Entree is THE BEST THING I EVER ATE! Being a New Yorker I'm Not usually impressed with food people go gaga over.

However, I've lived in L.A., Houston, Puerto Rico, Scottsdale, Miami, Mexico City, & Athens,Greece as well as have extensively traveled all over the world. I find the people are lovely there & it's my little piece of Heaven. I'm looking forward to going again when I return back here soon!

• Visited August 2014
Stevens point
“Great food, outstanding hospitality!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were from out of town and LVC was the first place recommended to us for dinner. The recommender suggested the burritos, which were delicious. We arrived and the place was packed, but we were seated immediately. The cafe had a small staff but it felt like we had our own personal waitress. Despite the restaurant being full, our food was served immediately. Not to mention, the cafe is located in downtown Baraboo, giving it a nice atmosphere. Talking with other customers, the cafe seemed to be highly recommended by others as well. LVC had homemade pies for desert and they were out of this world! The only down side was everything was very pricey, but overall worth it.

• Visited August 2014
Burnsville, United States
“Every bite was pure delight!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was a delightful dining experience: (1) GOURMET FOOD: cream of mushroom soup, side of savory black beans, perfectly spiced apple/peach crisp a la mode; (2) SERVICE: efficient, pleasant waitress (see submitted photo); (3) CHARMING DéCOR: antique cozy booth and stools at counter, etc.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Camille L
Sioux Falls, SD
“A Gastronomical Gem!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We spent this last weekend in Baraboo and didn't want to drive to the Dells and almost stumbled on to the Little Village Cafe for lunch. We were delightfully surprised to find a gourmet restaurant in a small town in Wisconsin. Food was reasonably priced, very delicious and out-of-the-ordinary. We went back again and again with cordial and efficient service. It reminded us of a typical restaurant in Santa Rosa, CA where the chef was from. We would highly recommend it. You
won't regret it!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank JackStengel

Been to Little Village Cafe? Share your experiences!