“Perfect food and service”
Review of Mandm Bar & Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mandm Bar & Grill
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Ok let me start off by saying, the view is great and this is because m and m's is right next to a river that connects to Lake Michigan, and if you have kids you have constant entertainment boats pass by regularly so you will never hear "I'm bored."

Me and my family go here every year at least once, and why wouldn't you it is a home town resteraunt and it is great I always have the bacon burger and it is supper! But what makes this a great family resteraunt is that the kids with every meal get a free scoop of ice cream of their choice! My favorite is the super man. The ice cream even come from a local business cedar crest. But I highly suggest to go here it is fun every time you go and the service is never bad, I will always come back!