Best Western Baraboo Inn
US$67
US$63
US$61
US$59
Ringling House Bed and Breakfast(Baraboo)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$118
Orbitz.com
US$123
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbar loungeroom was cleanhot tubfree breakfastbiscuits and gravywould stay againgreat place to stayyogurtcircus world museumattached restaurantthe breakfast areastayed one nightho chunk casinovery nice hotelwisconsin dells areafridge and microwave
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We needed to be in Baraboo for a funeral. The hotel was clean and convenient. The rate was good. Breakfast had real scrambled eggs, not the powder mix. Overall a decent experience. Could have used a late check out as the funeral was at 11am and the check out at 10am, no where to change for the long drive home, after the funeral, which was a bummer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank smhenkel
Christine H, Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

SmHenkel,

I am always sorry to hear that a funeral is the reason one of our guests has come to Baraboo. I am glad that our hotel and staff were able to provide you a clean, comfortable, and convenient place to stay while you were in town.

Thank you for the compliment about our eggs. We have never used the powdered eggs, and we don’t plan on using them in the future. We are very eager for guest feedback about our breakfast, so I thank you for taking the time to share your input.

Lastly, I want to apologize for the checkout time. Our regular check out time is at 11am, but often we can push that back to noon without a problem.

Again, thank you for staying with us. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions, concerns, or suggestions,

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I was there for business. I needed a place to set up my laptop and printer and enough room to work. I needed a place close to the courthouse where I spent my days. Everything went as planned and the room was useful and comfortable. I did not use any amenities outside the room except for the breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Eric S,

I am very happy that we were able to have you stay with us while your work brought you to the Baraboo area. We really do try to accommodate the special needs of business travelers, and I am glad to know we were able to meet the needs you have while traveling.

We have half of our third floor designated as “executive king” rooms. These rooms provide a larger desk, additional outlets, and lap desks for our corporate travelers. We try our very best to reserve these rooms for guests we know are in town on business, so it is always a good idea to let the front desk know if you will require a desk, etc.

Thank you, again, for your feedback. I hope we will have you with us again the next time you find yourself in the Baraboo area.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Property is aging just a bit but seems to be in good condition, some of the appointments are just a bit dated. Rooms not luxurious but certainly comfortable. Room was clean. Bathroom shower redirector control leaked significantly, reducing shower pressure. Breakfast provided hot items as promised, not a large variety but adequate and filled the bill.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Keith J.,

Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel. I want to assure you that our management and new owners agree that the property is aging and is in need of some refreshing. We have actually begun some of the updates of our renovation, but we will be completing the rest of the updates later this year. We are due for our Property Improvement Plan (per best Western), and we will have the renovations completed this year.

I am glad that, in the meantime, you found the hotel met your needs as far as comfort and cleanliness. We are looking forward to providing our guests a more updated product, but in the meantime we are happy to provide a clean and comfortable hotel room.

Thank you, again, for you feedback. If you have any more suggestions please feel free to contact me directly. As we move into this stage of renovation and change our guest feedback is very valuable as we make lasting decisions for the hotel.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stopped in at the bar and had 2 for 1 drinks and food specials at "Double Bubble" aka happy hour. Staff was so friendly, we decided to stay. We got upgraded just for asking to a jacuzzi tub room in the back (away from the street). The room had a fridge and good a/c. The breakfast was hot and cold foods and the place was clean. There is a nice gym on-site and a market within walking distance. For a 'just passing through place', this hotel was terrific-and the rate was great too!

Room Tip: Room off the street-we had 220, a room with a jacuzzi tub.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anita S
Christine H, Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

AnitaNurse,

So many guests use TripAdvisor and other online means to pre-plan and choose where and when they will stay while traveling. That sets your review apart from the rest- your stay with us was unplanned and spurred by the friendliness and service you experienced upon stopping in.

I am very glad to know that upon your decision to stay with us we were able to upgrade your room to a whirlpool suite. Room upgrades are something we happily do if we have the availability (especially for Best Western Rewards members).

I also want to thank you for complimenting the cleanliness of the hotel. I know this will be greatly encouraging to our housekeeping staff. Their job is difficult, important, and expected. Expectation can often lead to a lack of gratitude, but you having noted the job well done will go a long way in making our housekeepers feel appreciated.

I am also glad that you enjoyed the variety of the breakfast offered. We are always thankful for feedback about our breakfast as it is one of the areas in which we can quickly (and relatively easily) change our offerings to better suite the desires of our guests.

Yes, our location near the intersection of HWY 12 and HWY 33 does make our location an easy stopping point, and I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you pass through the area.

Thanks, again, for your words of encouragement,
bestwesternsales@baraboo.com

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We spent three nights at the Best Western Baraboo Inn and they were awesome. We were in the area for a nephew's wedding. Extremely clean, awesome service and willing to help when ever needed. My 77 year old father and mother stayed across the hall from us and the housekeeping staff were awesome in supporting them. Will definitely stay again when visiting my sister and her family!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Greg A,

Your review was one of the most encouraging I’ve read in a long time. The fact that your experience was wholly improved by the attitude and service of our staff is exactly what we strive for as a hotel and as a brand. Best Western’s tag line is, “Stay with People Who Care,” and I am so glad to know that our staff communicated to you that they do care about you and your elderly parents.

I will be posting your words of affirmation for the housekeeping and front desk staff to read. We are entering into our busiest and most stressful season at the hotel, and your compliments will be very encouraging. What a great reminder of the impact we can have while serving people.

On that note, I want to thank you for complimenting the cleanliness of your room. Housekeeping, in particular, goes through very physically demanding time in the summer. I know they will appreciate knowing their efforts are noticed and appreciated.

I also noticed that you live in North Carolina, a place where “Southern Hospitality” is practiced. I am so glad to know that our “Midwestern Hospitality” met your standards!

We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you stay in the Baraboo area.

bestwesternsales@baraboo.com