“This resort is no more.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Baraboo
Devil's Lake Resort
Reviewed 10 October 2010

This was a great family-owned resort that my family vacationed at every summer in the 1960's. I stopped by on my way through the area last year and discovered the resort had been bought by the State and the buildings are being torn down. I read somewhere that the property will become part of the park, a fitting end for a place of many good memories for a lot of families.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
4  Thank cahilllaw
There are newer reviews for Devil's Lake Resort
Reviewed 31 October 2007

The only reason this place gets 2 stars and not 1 is because it did keep us dry when it rained (poured) the morning we left.
Otherwise, it is very outdated, upkeep is poor. We stayed in cottage #9. We kept getting wiffs of septic tank or something. When I checked out, I mentioned this to the owner, and he said he would send a plumber over, but otherwise we received no apology/compensation.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baraboo
Best Western Baraboo Inn
Campus Inn Motel
Campus Inn Motel
#8 of 11 in Baraboo
Inn at Wawanissee Point

Been to Devil's Lake Resort? Share your experiences!