“Another Excellent Stay!!!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Beaver Dam
Hamilton
“Another Excellent Stay!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014

This was our second time staying at the AmericInn Beaver Dam and we were not disappointed. We called to make our reservation this time because we wanted to find out what their pet policy was. We were given the last room on the first floor right next to the side door. PERFECT location with having a dog with us.

The beds were very comfortable and when we requested extra blankets, we waited no more than 5 minutes. My kids really enjoyed the pool slide and water spouts. These extra little touches made for a great weekend stay.

We were given a great rate and had exceptional service, we will definitely return!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Chippewa Falls
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014

GREAT front desk clerks.....When they get to know you, you are greeted by your first name when you arrive!

CLEAN rooms and good rates

Big breakfast and nice pool

Tuesday and Wednesday evenings are a hospitality hour...

You will NOT be disappointed.

Room Tip: Rooms on SW side don't face Highway 151....the noise still does not bother that much
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

Absolute six star services with everyone being so friendly and nice.
Stayed at Hyatt Regency Chicago right before staying here and what a difference in the way people serve you! Services out of their hearts, not from their heads. Recommend the hotel to anyone passing by or staying in Beaver Dam, WI.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Freeport, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Don't stay here if you want to make sure you get what you reserve. I made a reservation 2 months early for 2 rooms and the amenities we wanted. I was emailed a confirmation which included the type of room. The afternoon of our reservation, TWO HOURS BEFORE CHECK-IN TIME, I received an email informing me of a "revision" to my reservation downgrading one of the rooms to different amenities. When I called the hotel to inquire, I was told that the person in the room I was to receive was staying over longer, and they wouldn't ask them to move. Why not? I reserved the room 2 months earlier. If the other person decided to stay longer, they should be informed they would have to move to a different room. The manager told me that a confirmation only guarantees me a room.....not a TYPE of room. If that's the case, why doesn't it say that on the confirmation? And why bother making a reservation in advance for the amenities you want? I have stayed in MANY AmericInn properties, including a previous stay at this hotel in Beaver Dam. But no more. Lie to me and don't give me what you say you're going to, and you have lost me as a customer forever.

Room Tip: Don't expect to get the room you reserve. Even if you make your reservation months ahead of ti...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HSfan2014
Glen Ellyn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Recently stayed at an AmericInn hotel for the first time and will definitely stay again. I was checked in by the Manager and her clerk; both provided a smiling and warm greeting. Both happily invited me to partake in the Hotel’s ‘Happy Hour’ offerings which created a welcoming ambiance. What a very nice ‘Surprise’ with all the offerings and having the option to take it to your room. The room was very clean and the room furnishings in excellent condition. No problem sleeping as the bed was great. Only regret was that I like to open the window and enjoy the Wisconsin cool night air. I should have inquired at check in, if a second floor room was available.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Crystal Lake
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great hotel for the price, more than what I expected.
Near to food, grocery. Clearly a new hotel or recently redone. We stayed just one night for a local wedding but wished it could have been a longer stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Waterloo, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I was very happy with our stay here and would definitely stay here again. Upon checking in, I was greeted with two free drink tickets which I used for some ice cold New Glarus beers. Nice pool area, clean rooms, great rates. Loved it. You can't go wrong here.

Stayed July 2014
Heritage Inn Hotel
#2 of 3 in Watertown
Country Hearth Inn and Suites Lomira
Boarders Inn and Suites Waupun, WI

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Beaver Dam? Share your experiences!