Rodeway Inn
Tollway Inn(South Beloit)
US$75
US$125
US$107
All reviewsroad dawgattached restaurantcontinental breakfastparking lotexterior dooroffice pubwould stay here againrestaurant next doorroad tripvalue for the moneymicrowave and fridgediscounthallwaytruckinterstatetvfurniture
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Clean, great A/C for a very hot day!!! Loved the room set-up traveling with my dog. Nice open grass area right outside my door to potty her. The Red Dawg restaurant was wonderful. Very friendly and helpful staff. She packed up a very nice breakfast to go for me, all included with my room. I would definitely stay here again given the opportunity.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Tina S
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The Rodeway Inn in Beloit offers basic economical accomodations and superb location for those traveling to Wisconsin. The rooms offered a clean, semi-nostalgic motor inn ammenities, which included a king-size bed, microfridge, recliner, and TV. The motel offered an updated HVAC, as well, but could possible use a carpet and bathroom update (though they were very clean).

Attached to the motel is a restaurant and bar, which offered a few "free" brakfast items, as well as many discounted full breakfast items. We did not eat at the restaurant, however.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank hypshark
Reviewed 30 July 2012

It was clean, comfortable, easy to get to from the interstate, and best of all--much cheaper than the surrounding hotels.

This place's outside view looked less inviting than the bigger/newer hotels in the same area, but I was surprised at the rate and the overall experience. Normally I lower my expectations when the rate drops, but in this case it was great to stay at an affordable place that was both clean and comfortable. No frills--it was just what I wanted when traveling: just a clean room at a decent price. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Japheaux
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I had to be in Beloit for 4 days so I spent 3 nights at this property. The room smelled and the toilet would not flush and the shower would not drain. The noise from the bar made sleeping very difficult until after 1:30. There is a smoking deck outside the bar and everytime the door was opened the sound of the band was blaring. There were drunk people knocking on our door almost every night trying to find their rooms. The breakfast was good, however portion were very small. I would not stay here again with my kids. Not really a family oriented place. This is more of a party and pass out type of place.

Room Tip: Stay as far away from the bar as possible if you want a good night sleep, especially on the weekends.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Darin A
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I would stay here again.

There's a tradeoff of price vs amenities, but the king-sized bed in our room was comfortable and clean. The room was outfitted with inexpensive furniture and the bathroom tile and caulking was either installed with little knowledge of the craft or little care for the finished product, but it met my needs of a reasonably-priced place to stay.

It appears that ownership places a premium on cleanliness since during my stay I saw a worker taking down and cleaning the hallway lighting fixtures; I saw a worker on her hands and knees scrubbing the baseboards and chair railings, and I saw a worker picking up cigarette butts and trash in the parking lot.

Staff was friendly and accommodating.

It's not the 4 Seasons, but the place isn't priced like the 4 Seasons, either.

Rather than offering a motel-only "continental breakfast", guests can either order free items from a limited menu at the attached Road Dawg Family restaurant or receive $2.00 off any menu item. My companion and I each had a filling breakfast for our two-night stay for a total of $3.15 per day. Also, the service was good & friendly.

Room Tip: There are rooms that face the parking lot and there are rooms that face a courtyard. My room faced the parking lot and I did not have any sound issues, but light sleepers may prefer to request a room that faces the courtyard.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business