“Room for 5”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Beloit
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Beloit
Reviewed 29 December 2013

4 Adults arrived in Beloit with a teething toddler. Requested a secluded room so that other guests would not be disturbed by his potential discomfort. We were accommodated. Room was comfortable, TV was XL, free wireless internet was very good throughout the building. Staff was friendly and gave us several recommendations in the area that proved accurate. Breakfast was plentiful with different choices each of our 3 mornings. Snow was cleared constantly from sidewalks and parking lot. Rate was reasonable. This is a very well run chain hotel that I will choose again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
FairfieldBeloit, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beloit, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to accommadate your famly of 5. Our staff works very hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay and want to return. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

we were there Oct. 1 & 2, 2013-We were very happy with our choice of lodging at Fairfield in Beloit-It was very clean, staff friendly and so were the guests which is a sign of satisfied guests. Staff was well versed as to what and where were the attractions in Beloit and surrounding area. The riverside area was awesome and what an attraction running through their town. We would return..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us this past October! Beloit is a wonderful small town and our staff is great at sharing information about the community with our guests. We hope you have a chance to come back in the future and visit us again!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Literally everyone with whom I came into contact at the Fairfield was helpful, friendly and nice. Speaking of "nice" - my room could not have been better. Everything was fresh and clean, the furnishings were attractive and I had all the amenities I needed. If you need a stay in southern Wisconsin - this should be it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our newly remodeled hotel! Thank you for your kind words about our staff. They work very hard to make sure that all of our guests have a great stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We stayed there overnight twice last week to break up our drive from IND to St. Paul - once on the way over & again coming back. Wasn't expecting much since this is a "Level 1" Marriot property but was pleasantly surprised. On each occasion, I found the staff to be courteous and helpful. The suites were big enough to comfortably fit 3 adults and 2 kids. The beds were clean & comfortable. Breakfast was more than adequate. Didn't get a chance to use the pool or gym. Good experience overall. We used Marriot points. Definitely a good value.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am glad your family was able to enjoy one of our spacious suites. Thank you for your patronage to Marriott, we hope you will be our guest again in the future!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

It was a busy night for the hotel because of a nearby Jimmy Buffett concert but the staff was always friendly and very helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. We didn't have breakfast there because of other plans but it looked good. We'll go back to this hotel if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We stayed there for a single night to break up our drive from ORD to northern Wisconsin. Being a "Level 1" Marriott property, I didn't expect too much, but the hotel was clean, and the staff seemed friendly. Rooms were average size and breakfast was as you would expect, although they did have fresh fruit and yogurt, in addition to all of the carbs. Refrigerated breakfast sandwiched took forever to heat up.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn from 1 August 2013 through 5 August 2013. The first few nights were great. The room is well decored for the level of hotel the Fairfield is in. The beds are extremely comfortable. The pillows... well their hotel pillows, which is nothing short of unspectacular.

The breakfast is good. There are hot options that include Waffles or microwavable Egg/Sausage breakfast sandwiches. There are muffins and cereals. I believe there are a few other minor options but I can't recall what.

I had to do a load of dirty clothes and the Fairfield Inn had a Guest Laundry area. The Guest Laundry area included 1 washer and 1 dryer. Which worked for me because I was first in the area. However, another lady was stuck waiting for me to do my load of laundry.

My major complaint is this: There was a baseball tournament in town. The Fairfield Inn had two of the teams. The teams consisted of young teens to late teens. One team decided they just couldn't stay in their rooms and behave. Instead they decided to run up and down the stairs, stopping on each level and running up and down the hallways, knocking on everyone's door and running. I had two dogs that were behaving just dandy up until these rambucious teens decided to be little brats. I couldn't keep my two dogs from barking because they decided to play their foolishness on my floor. When I went to complain two or three of them decided to shush everyone up while I walked through their group. I asked why they decided to shush up, becuase regardless I was going to complain to management. The brats thought I was cute or something in my PJ's and decided to whistle at me as I walked downstairs (they were occupying the elevator by going up and down each floor and pushing all the buttons) to the first floor with the remark of 'sexy pajama's.' I'm a guy who did his best to ignore them. The manager did promptly try to coral them. He admitted the problem was the adults, who were having a rambuncious time in the breakfast area. They were worried about them having a grand time rather than making their group behave. Management finally did get them to stop after I complained again, along with a few other people complaining. No appologies were offered, just that they were available if the noise didn't stop

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beloit
Hampton Inn Beloit
Super 8 Beloit
Super 8 Beloit
#4 of 8 in Beloit
Baymont Inn & Suites Beloit

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Beloit? Share your experiences!