“generic +”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Beloit
Mpls., MN
“generic +”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

I've said before, a hotel is a generic experience these days, if it comes in under &100 for one night, is clean and quiet for the night and provides an edible "free" breakfast, it's a good deal. Hampton Inns seem to do this well. In this case it was Saturday night with a number of families staying to use the pool and party for young kids. Still, we, on a quick business trip had a comfortable and quiet night's rest and Hampton puts out a breakfast a step above the rest.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear 6554321,

I am Roy Ward, the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Beloit, WI. Thank you for taking the time to write your review about our hotel. It's important to be well rested for a day of work so I am glad you had a comfortable and quiet night's rest during your business stay. Our breakfast staff works hard to meet and exceed Hampton's breakfast standards and we think they do a great job with the food and presentation. I am happy to hear you agree. We'll look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Beloit.

Roy and Your Friends at the Hampton Inn Beloit, WI

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for night during a recent Beloit College visit, and were delighted to find out that this Hampton Inn offers a Beloit College discount, bringing the rate down even lower than the AAA rate. It's only an 8 minute drive from the hotel to campus, too.

I'd read reviews here on TripAdvisor before deciding where to stay for this visit, since we'd never been to Beloit before, and found that those good reviews didn't exaggerate: the staff truly is friendly, the hotel really is new (and still has that new smell), the breakfast truly is great and yes, does have Greek yogurt, and the Fitness Center is indeed very nice and fairly spacious as Hampton fitness centers go.

The lobby and breakfast area are very nice. Views from the rooms are nothing to write home about, but its proximity to many restaurants and stores as well as to the interstate make location the main plus.
We used the Fitness Center (nice, bright, clean, spacious, and equipped with the machines you'd be hoping for) and tried to use the pool in the early morning exercise time period, only to find that--here's the only downside I found-- didn't open till 8 a.m. (?!), thereby ruling it out for any business or college-related traveler with morning meetings or who wants to avoid it during hours when it's filled with kids. In Europe you often see hotel pools which don't open till 8, but I can't remember seeing a hotel pool in the USA that opened that late.

Overall: This hotel is great and one of the best Hampton Inns we've stayed in so far.

Stayed March 2014
Dear patriww,

My name is Roy Ward and I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Beloit, WI. Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is truly great to hear about all of the features you found to be so wonderful. It lets us know we are doing our jobs. We want you to be happy with every single aspect of your stay and we don't like to rule anything out here at our hotel. While the hours of our pool state 8am - 10pm we are more than happy to accomodate the different needs of our guests. So the next time you're in town and you want to use our pool for an early morning swim, please stop by our front desk and we'll be happy to let you in. Thanks again for the great review and we look forward to seeing you again!

St. Louis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

The hotel was new and clean with well appointed room. We had an accessible room with roll in shower which was intelligently designed and easy to use with my wife's extra wide power wheelchair. Staff were very good. Helpful and friendly without being intrusive.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Stephen S,

My name is Roy Ward. I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Beloit, WI. Thank you for your review. I am happy your room was spacious and accomodating. We want to make sure that all of our guests are as comfortable as possible and that is why Hampton puts much thought into the layout of all of our different room types. We'll be happy to have you back during your future trips to Beloit and you can expect the same great service every time you stay with us!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Excellent and Jerjey's bar and gril directly from the door has great food great location right off the highway many restaurants to go to if you don't want to go to Jerseys there is even an Aldis across the street to stock your fridge

Dear 532kathyt,

My name is Roy Ward and I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Beloit, WI. Thank you for your review of our hotel. Aside from our award winning customer service, we think our location is one of our biggest attributes. We are happy to hear you agree! We look forward to having you back during your next trip to Beloit.

Beloit, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

We rented the meeting room for my wife's 50th b-day party. All of the motel staff was very accomodating, and very willing to help as needed. Great new motel and the accomodations were awesome also. Highly recommend this motel for a group event, or just a stay

Dear Mike B,

My name is Roy Ward. I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Beloit, WI. I appreciate you taking the time to write your review of our hotel. We want all of our guests to have a great stay at our hotel and I am very pleased to hear you did, especially for such a big occasion. Tell your wife "Happy Birthday" from all of us here at Hampton Inn Beloit! We look forward to seeing you both during your next stay.

Ballwin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

My daughter and I were visiting Beloit College. The Hampton Inn is very clean and has a nice breakfast and workout room. We had no problems whatsoever. The only thing that could be improved is the price; it is somewhat high.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear Patty G,

My name is Roy Ward. I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Beloit, WI. Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm happy to hear you found our hotel to be clean and the breakfast nice as well. I'm sorry to hear you felt our rates were a little high. We are very conscious of our rates at the hotel. We work hard to make sure we are in line with the rates of the other hotels in our area. As with any hotel, our rates do fluctuate depending on time of the year and occupancy of the hotel itself. If you book with us directly you can be assured you're getting our best available rate. If you have any more questions regarding our rates please call me at 608-362-6000 and I would be happy to discuss this with you further. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in town!

Cincinnati, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

This Hampton Inn is an easy location to find. Just off the I-39/I-90 and surrounded by plenty of sit down restaurants, you will enjoy your stay. Welcome to Beloit, WI right on the central tip of Wisconsin/Illinois line. This is the last exit before higher gasoline prices. I found the hotel lobby and breakfast areas inviting. With friendly check in and non-stop check out. Parking lot is well lite for safe travel between your car and all hotel entrances.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Richard P,

My name is Roy Ward and I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Beloit, WI. Thank you for your review of our hotel. We work hard to make sure our hotel is as inviting as possible and I'm happy you found it to be just that. Stop by and see us the next time you're in town. We'll be looking forward to seeing you again!

Roy and Your Friends at the Hampton Inn Beloit, WI
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beloit
Ironworks Hotel
Garden Hotel and Conference Center
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Beloit

Been to Hampton Inn Beloit? Share your experiences!