“Excelent Hotel”
Review of Hampton Inn Beloit

Hampton Inn Beloit
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Beloit
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times now and have never had a bad experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Beloit whether for business or leisure. The staff is friendly and always attentive to needs. The rooms are very clean and well kept. The fitness center is open 24 hours and very good. The breakfast in the morning is good and has variety for those who may be choosy or want something light. For after work there is Jerseys adjacent to the hotel. They have great food and a good happy hour. If your looking for something quick there is a Subway right next door and plenty of other options for food across the street.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Eric B,

I appreciate the great review of our hotel and staff! We work to make sure each and every stay for all of our guests is a great one. Knowing you have never had a bad experience here says a lot about the effort our team puts forth every day. I believe our staff is our strongest asset. It seems you agree. Of course a great location never hurts and we have the best spot in Beloit, but its our staff that is the reason for our success. They keep our guests coming back time after time. Thank you for the strong recommendation. We're happy to have you as a repeat guest and we look forward to many more of your visits in the future!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Very nice, newer facility located in a great location. was able to get food, and some things if forgot at a very close walmart...i would recommend based upon my experience... as a matter of fact willl probably be back next week.

Dear Paul S,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our location and the hotel itself. We always appreciate a great recommendation. We can't wait to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Very nice and comfortable-lots of good restauarants nearby. Bed was very comfortable with nice linens. Room a little bit small for a king sized bed but definitely OK. Lobby area upscale design and comfortable. Breakfast was good but quantities available were hard to keep due to a lot of kids being there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear 840cynthiaj,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad you found our bed and linens comfortable for you. It always helps after being out for a day of shopping to be able to rest easy in a comfortable bed later that night. We did have a couple of sports teams in the hotel during your stay, so I apologize the food quantities were going so quickly, but I am happy the quality of the food was good for you. One of the great things about our hotel is our location and the number of dining options nearby. The next time you're in town we'll have even more restaurants to choose from since there a few new places scheduled to open in the near future. I hope you're able to stop back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

THRILLED to have a Hampton here! We visit Beloit several times a year, and GF won't stay at any other hotel in the city -- we've been driving to the Hampton in Rockford (30 minutes and a toll away). Very clean, nicely decorated, very quiet, and convenient to so many necessities -- I lost count of how many businesses are within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Deah John H,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We have been open almost two years now and we have worked hard to keep the hotel as nice and as clean as it was the day we opened. I am thrilled to hear we are your only place to stay in Beloit. You can rest assured you'll continue to get the same clean room with great service that you have come to expect from us. We are looking forward to seeing you the next time you come to Beloit!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Newer hotel with nice pool and very good breakfast. A few restaurants are within walking distance, and it's close to expressway, but not too close. Didn't hear any express way traffic noise. Great value, will stay here again.

Dear Art J,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed the pool and our breakfast. I am very pleased you found our hotel to be such a value. That means we did our job. We can't wait to see you again during your next trip to Beloit!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Hotel room was neat, clean and newer. I'm a bit of a germ phobe so I never want to sit on a duvet because you never know when it was last washed. At this hotel, they have signs saying that every customer gets clean sheets and duvets. The room was by a road where it was a bit noisy on a Sunday night, but I got over it.
Breakfast was included and it was surprisingly good. I tried the bagels covered in cheese and real bacon pieces, quite good! And there was something that looks like an omelette but too perfect looking and there was a waffle maker so you could cook your own. Probably cereal too, but I wasn't looking for more.
In the morning around 10 am I actually got a phone call from Housekeeping asking if I needed anything else to make my stay better. I said no, it was already great and she cheerfully wished me a wonderful day.
No non-luxe chain could get it better than this for a very fair rate.

Room Tip: Ask to be further from the highway so your room is not as noisy when the trucks go by.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear shelovessunshine,

My name is Roy Ward and I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Beloit. Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. I'm glad you could really appreciate our clean duvet covers. That is actually a Hampton brand standard that all of the Hampton hotels follow. We just think it makes sense that everyone would want clean sheets and duvets so that's we give you. Hampton puts a lot of effort into their breakfast offerings. We here in Beloit make sure we stay up to date on all of the new breakfast offerings for our guests. We want our guests to have the latest and greatest Hampton has to offer. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm very happy to hear about your wonderful interaction with our housekeeping staff. That's just our good old fashioned Beloit Hamptonality. We just really like seeing our guests leave with a smile on their face. It sounds like you did, so we know we did our job. We'll be looking forward to seeing you during your next visit to Beloit!

Roy and Your Friends at the Hampton Inn Beloit, WI

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The front desk hostesses were welcoming and gave us useful information and were very nice! The hotel was a fine Hampton, quiet and restful night. The breakfast was nicer than a usual Hampton, there was actually real bacon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear 6kathleenb,

My name is Roy Ward. I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Beloit. Its always nice to hear how quiet and clean our rooms are, but I really love hearing how great our staff is. I've always felt its the people that make the difference. We take much pride in setting ourselves apart from the other hotels in our area based on our service and attitude. We know its our people who will keep our guests coming back. Thank you for noticing. You be sure to stop back and see us the next time you're in town; we'll be looking forward to it!

Roy and Your Friends at the Hampton Inn Beloit, WI

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beloit
Fairfield Inn & Suites Beloit
Super 8 Beloit
Super 8 Beloit
#4 of 8 in Beloit
Baymont Inn & Suites Beloit

Been to Hampton Inn Beloit? Share your experiences!