“Beautiful hotel and amazing staff!”
Review of Hampton Inn Beloit

Hampton Inn Beloit
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Beloit
“Beautiful hotel and amazing staff!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We spent 5 nights here while in town visiting family. From the first step in, this hotel was amazing. The staff was superb! They were so friendly and accommodating! Our room was extremely clean (and I am very picky when it comes to cleanliness). The pool was so much fun for our boys. The breakfast was delightful too! Even the manager made a point to visit with us on multiple occasions. We felt comfortable and welcome. We will definitely be staying here next visit!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank IFLOSS4U
Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this review, 10 September 2014
Dear IFLOSS4U,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am delighted we were able to make your stay here as great as it was. I'm glad your kids were able to enjoy the pool. That was always my favorite part about going to a hotel when I was a kid too! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff and we'll be looking forward to seeing you and your family the next time you're in town!

Roy and Your Friends at The Hampton Inn Beloit

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Bridgewater, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Good external appearance. Room smelled like body odor. Urine splatter on bathroom floor. Bar of soap from previous guest found in shower (not cleaned). Eggs were like yellow tofu. Oatmeal was slimey. Terrible coffee. Well-equipped, well attended-to fitness center.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear Henry M,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate all of the feedback we get from all of our reviews. I'm happy you liked the exterior of our building. We always want to make a good first impression with our guests. I am sorry you were unhappy with the accomodations of your room. I hope the additional HHonors points we applied to your account because of your disappointment will encourage you to stay with us the next time you are in town. We would love the opportunity to show you our entire hotel is well appointed and well attended to, just like our fitness center you were able to enjoy. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Beloit area.

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The hotel is fairly new and the rooms are very nice. It is located just off the interstate, so easy access. The complimentary breakfast is really good and there's alot of selection. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

Dear Teresa C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our rooms and breakfast. We certainly appreciate your recommendation of us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town!

Roy and Your Friends at The Hampton inn Beloit
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I had to travel to Beloit for a SCUBA class and needed a nearby hotel to stay in. I chose the Hampton Inn. I've stayed in many Hampton Inns and have not been disappointed yet. This hotel continued that trend of not disappointing. The hotel was very clean. The desk staff was prompt courteous and attentive to my party as we arrived very late. The room was spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable, and the show very pleasant. The following morning the breakfast was hot and presented a nice variety.
The price for the room in a small midwestern town is what surprised me the most. I would have expected this price in a large metropolitan area, not in a small town.

Room Tip: We arrived late and didn't put a lot of effort into choosing the room, but the room we were assi...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Jonathan L,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm very pleased you were so happy with your stay. Its good to hear you were just as comfortable in our bed as you are your own.

While Beloit is not too small, with a population of almost 40,000 people, we certainly are not a huge city. We work hard to make sure our guests feel they get a good value for their money regardless of the rate of their room. I assure you our rates are in line with comparable hotels in town. I myself would have figured the geographical location of a hotel to be the biggest factor in price before working in the hospitality industry. In fact, the biggest factor is how busy the hotel is. We are a very busy hotel 7 days a week during the summer. We regularly sell out of rooms most days so our prices may be more than similar hotels that aren't as busy in similar cities across the midwest. That's why we work extra hard to make sure our guests are taken care of and I'm proud to say our reviews show that. The best way to get the best price on a room is to book as early as possible. I hope this gives you and other travelers a better understanding on hotel prices and our commitment to serving our guests.

Thanks again for your kind review and for being a guest with us. I will pass along your compliments to our team. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Beloit area!

Virginia
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had a great night's sleep and the best breakfast ever at a Hampton inn. I've stayed at many Hampton Inns. This one is very nice. It started with flowering day lilies in the parking lot. Brittany was there to greet us when we arrived. I was staying on Hilton Honors Points. Beds were very comfortable. They had great recommendations on food - we ate at Jersey's next door (great food, great price).
On the Breakfast buffet, we had cheesy scrambled eggs with ham, turkey sausage, and hash browns. There was fresh fruit (pineapple, grapefruit, cantaloupe, orange slices), bananas, apples, etc., oatmeal, blueberry muffins and both brown and white hardboiled eggs. Also all the regular foods, yogurt, waffles, bread/muffins, etc. I'd highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear nancyVa,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our maintenance team works hard to maintain our property and that starts with the outside. Thank you for "stopping to smell the flowers" in the parking lot. I will pass along your compliments to the crew about the outside of our building. We like to make sure our guests get off to a great start with our breakfast. It sounds like you did! I'm happy the rest of your stay was enjoyable and I'll let Brittany know you mentioned her by name! We look forward to seeing you the next time you're near Beloit.

warner robins, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Hotel was very clean, but the staff was experineced. The staff was very curtious. Awesome breakfest and also had meals to go. Everything is in walking distance for eating. Works out great after driving all day.

1 Thank Aaron S
Dear Aaron S,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm very pleased you enjoyed your stay and will pass along your compliments to our staff! We think our staff is what sets us apart from our competition and its great when our guest's are able to experience that. We look forward to your next stay when you are in the Beloit area.

Carolina Beach, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Just spent one night at this property and it was a great stay!

The lobby is well appointed and functional. Front desk staff helpful and professional. Hampton Inn certainly has consistency in the training of the people who make the place great.

The room was clean, clean, clean! Comfy bed and bedding. Variety of pillows for every type of need - it seems to me. Internet access, good TV service and soft comfy towels for the shower. They also have a new vendor for soap, shampoo, conditioner and hand cream - Neutrogena. This product is superior to the previous items. Thanks for that.

Spent a restful night and appreciate all that this property had to offer.

Breakfast had a terrific variety of fruit, juices, cereal, breads, hot items and about everything a person could want in this setting. They kept it stocked and the items were fresh.

Good stopping point for my journey and will be back!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank bseashore
Dear bseashore,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Thank you very much for the nice compliments about our staff. I will be sure to pass those along to the team. I'm happy you liked your room and your breakfast. Thank you for noticing the Neutrogena products. Hampton switched to that brand at the beginning of this year. We are always looking for ways to make our guest's stay even better than their last. We look forward to having you back the next time you are in the Beloit area!

Roy and Your Friends at The Hampton Inn Beloit
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beloit
Ironworks Hotel
Garden Hotel and Conference Center
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Beloit

Been to Hampton Inn Beloit? Share your experiences!