Baymont Inn & Suites Beloit
Tollway Inn(South Beloit)
US$75
US$120
US$107
All reviewsa king size bedlight switchesgreat roomface liftgreat ratebagelsthe staff was greatcoffee makerbeds were comfortablewould stay againoff the highwaymicrowavefipillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The room was adequate. Some remodeling was going on both inside and out. Close to where our activity was. I should have reserved a ground floor since I had quite a bit of luggage. Desk staff was good, but computer was slow.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

This place was just wonderful the rooms so nice n clean .. Staff so kind n Pleasant .. The Road Dawg Bar so Fantastic Lori the Bartender was awesome !!!! Road Dawg Family Restaurant the food was amazing .. We will be back .. Billy G n Jackie

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Nothing out of the ordinary here. A bored desk clerk offered a basic room on the second floor. She then watched me struggle with many bags and barely gave me a glance. The room itself was ordinary, yet clean. I'd not go out of way to stay here again but was grateful for it on this night as I was super tired and couldn't drive another mile.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Deanne A
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I had made this reservation using my choicehotels employee discount (I work at a Comfort Suites elsewhere). I went with this hotel because of the price, and seeing that it was located on the same street as hotels such as the Mariott and Holiday Inn, I figured it couldn't be too bad. Boy was I wrong! There were sketchy people in the parking lot which made me feel really uncomfortable. The front desk clerk was extremely unfriendly and rude, looking me up and down when I walked in. She didn't greet us or anything! The hallway smelled like pee and was overall unkempt. The refrigerator was unplugged when we arrived in the room. We shortly decided to just pay up and go elsewhere. When I told the front desk clerk that we wanted to leave she hesitated and argued with me before giving me a refund. She demanded to know why we were leaving. I asked for a receipt and she claimed her printer wasn't working. After pointing out that I could see the printer and the green light which indicated it was fine, she claimed that was the fax machine. I asked her to try the other computer. After hesitating, she went to the second computer and printed my receipt. I was worried that she'd overcharge us or claim that we had destroyed the room and it was pretty shady for her to pretend the printer wasn't working. No apologies for the inconvenience or anything. DON'T STAY HERE UNLESS YOU'D LIKE YOUR CAR TO BE ROBBED OR TO RUN INTO SOME CRACK ADDICTS. I'd rather just sleep in my car!

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ahuff805
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Smelly dirty unkept and scary. Staff was not friendly at all. Too much trouble to get batteries for a remote Holes in walls. Dust everywhere so you know theyre not even moving a chair to vacuum.
There are standards clearly not being attempted to meet.

• Stayed: October 2013