“Wednesday night dinner”

Las Brasas
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Good meal with large portions. Very extensive menu. Our service was excellent and very friendly. Popular place, saw people picking up carry outs while we ate. Will be eating there again,worth the drive.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This restaurant just relocated from its Huron St. location and opened on 6/25/14. We went on their second night and ate at the bar. The restaurant was quite full. Menu is quite extensive and the choices my husband and I made were delicious. Service was good..they bent over backwards to go and get tonic for my husband's drink. (Me I'm a marguerite fan and they were good). Chips were fresh, good salsa. I ordered the Mexican Flag enchiladas..3 chicken enchiladas..each with a different sauce = wonderful. My mate had the pork carnitas. He too was delighted. We took home leftovers and have enjoyed our choices twice. We will go back..it's close..they offer breakfast as well. So many choices on the menu..can't wait to try other items.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I'm not normally into hot, spicy, or Mexican, but since our little burb has so few good eating options, I popped into Las Brasas to try their healthy options and selected the Chunky Avacado dip. I take it sans onions to reduce the heat, but the veg is truly fresh. Add lime and you will find yourself polishing the dish off in minutes. My only regret was that chips were the only dipping option. I would have preferred a lighter fare, but most people don't go to Mexican looking for Light.

1  Thank FoodOnTheGo2
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Food, service, and drinks all were awesome.

Price was very reasonable and received in very short time.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

I heard people saying how great this place was, so my family and I went there, and I guess they had a bad night or something. The chips were stale, the food was greasy, and if you looked around the decor was old and of need of something.

Been to Las Brasas? Share your experiences!