“Home away from Home.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Birchwood
Cobblestone Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 3 Birchwood B&B and Inns
milwaukee
“Home away from Home.”
Reviewed 20 November 2008

I have just returned from the most relaxing two days that I have experienced in a very long time. I had never traveled to the northern part of Wisconsin. I was very tired when I reached my destination. Much to my surprise, I was met by the hostess as she helped me with my bag. I was shown to my room and it was extremely lovely, every thing was clean and in it's place. What attention to detail! I explored the rest of the house. It was like the homes you see in magazines. I did not want to leave it. I felt right at home. Everywhere you looked had something of interest. Every room was cozy and inviting. I was only planing to stay one night but felt I had to stay one more. It was quite and comfortable. Just what I was looking for. How could I not stay for another one of Mary Lou's incredible breakfasts! There was also a gift shop where I did some of my Christmas shopping. I will be going back to Cobblestone. I would love to see it in the spring . You have got to stay at the cobblestone at least once. Wow!

• Liked — Clean and comfortable. Great taste in decorating.
  • Disliked — I wish it was closer but it was worth the trip
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Wisconsin
Reviewed 19 November 2008

This bed and breakfast is a treat for any traveler! We were given a tour of this wonderful home and every room was very unique and special. The common areas were very comfortable, our host was full of personality, the gift shop was amazing, and the bed was one of the most comfortable that we had ever slept in. We truly cannot say enough great things about Mary Lou and our stay at Cobblestone....we will definately be back!
Miss and Adam

• Liked — The beautiful home and Mary Lou, our host!
  • Disliked — Nothing...truly a fabulous stay!
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Birchwood
AmeriVu Inn & Suites
Best Western Spooner Riverplace
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
#3 of 8 in Rice Lake

Been to Cobblestone Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!