“awfull service and conditions”

Cobblestone Inn and Suites Brillion
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brillion
Reviewed 10 October 2011

We recently stayed at this hotel,the window was broke in our room,the receptionist was never around when you needed her,during our whole stay there,she was outside smoking a cigarette,and this was ALL the time! I asked for the supervisor and was told she never comes on the premises,and that I would have to email her,what kind of service does this?there was also what looked like mold comming from the plug in's and air conditioners,it smelt musty all the time,very poor service.Would not recomend a stay at this hotel

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank anita r
CobblestoneBrillion, Manager at Cobblestone Inn and Suites Brillion, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2011

I want to apologize for the poor customer service you received at our location. We want to make this right, and certainly want to regain your trust and prove that our location is everything that you expect it to be. Please contact me directly at jkilgore@staycobblestone.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Josie Kilgore

Reviewed 7 August 2011

We were in town for a wedding and this hotel was right next to the reception site. The staff was friendly, there's a continental breakfast and beer and wine bar, you can buy snacks and drinks up front. The rooms were clean. The only disadvantage is that the room smelled a little musty and my fiancee said he could hear people snoring in the next room. I slept fine though.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2010

My husband and I stayed here with our extended family in October. We were in town for a wedding in Reedsville (about 15 minutes away) and this hotel was what was recommended to us. It was very easy to find considering you have to take mainly country roads to get here.

Our room was spacious and quiet. The beds were also comfortable and everything felt new. The hotel also offered free high speed internet which was great because I had an online quiz for school! It worked really fast and I didn't have any problems.

They have a restaurant associated with the hotel, but we did not eat here during our stay. It looked like there were a couple of receptions there though. The hotel does offer continental breakfast which was good. It's about what you get at most places.

They also had a beer/wine bar in the hotel which was kind of nice. We didn't get a chance to try any, but it was good to know it was there.

This hotel was a very pleasant surprise for us and we will be staying here again if needed.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank aramirezIndianapolis
Reviewed 25 September 2010

Everything in Appleton was booked because of the Packer Game, so I tried this and was really surprised, the hotel is newer and really clean, the people were nice, the rooms comfy and well apointed, continental breakfast was good. A great value for a nice stay, next door is a restaurant and bar, a great salad bar and reasonably priced drinks.
I would stay again and recommend this to everyone, but I still want this to be my secret.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brillion
Best Western Stanton Inn
Days Inn & Suites Kaukauna WI
Baymont Inn & Suites Manitowoc Lakefront
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton North
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Manitowoc
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#12 of 25 in Appleton

Been to Cobblestone Inn and Suites Brillion? Share your experiences!