“Best Bonefish We've Ever Visited”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #4 of 166 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We enjoyed this Bonefish 3 out of the 4 nights we stayed in the Milwaukee area. The service and food are consistently outstanding and that what keeps bringing us back to this restaurant each time we visit Milwaukee. We had friends for dinner each evening and we know we can count on great food and service along with reasonable prices!

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is a good seafood restaurant in Brookfield. Misoyaki Chilean Sea Bass and Pretzel-Crusted Ahi Tuna Steak are among our favorites. Please don't forget to try Bang Bang Shrimp, it was very good.

1  Thank Ken H
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have been to this restaurant multiple times, usually when I have something to celebrate. The seafood and service is fantastic. I recommend the salmon, with mango salsa, but I have not had anything here that I have not enjoyed. Also, don't leave without trying their famous bang-bang shrimp. The dining area can be a little loud at times but it just adds to the festive atmosphere. This place is usually busy so make reservations.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I was happy to find a Bonefish Grill in WI but was less than happy with the reservation system. I used my Smart Phone to access their number and hit the make reservations option. Given it was a busy weekend ( MU graduation, communions,confirmations) I was told there were no openings for 5, 5:30. 6 or 6:30 for 7 people. My daughter-n-law went on line and made the reservation for 7 people at exactly the time we wanted. When we arrived @ 5:30 the restaurant was pretty empty and the asst manager was at a loss as to why that would happen. People still do use phones for reservations. Food was fine, fresh seafood.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

After hearing a commercial I wondered why I was seeing it in my area. I did a quick internet search and discovered there was a location 20 minutes away. After seeing the Tuesday/Thursday lobster special I decided we had to go there. I never thought to make reservations on a Thursday evening but I guess I should have. We waited the time frame we were given and our beeper went off. Decent start. We were seated at a table served by Ross who the perfect waiter for first timers. He had answers to all of our questions and was happy to guide us when we were not sure. We had looked at the menu while waiting so we pretty much had a our minds made up. We ordered the lobster dinner special. We also wanted the Lobster Roll sliders so we ordered them as a app. Then they brought the hot fresh bread and oil to our table (we had no clue that was coming). It was so good we ate it all. Then the Lobster rolls and fry's arrived. If possible they tasted better than they looked. Next a large salad arrived. Everything was very fresh. Ross thought we needed more bread so that appeared on our table. At this point we had not started dinner and I was ready for a doggie bag! I ordered the au gratin potatoes and they were to die for. My husband got the asparagus which was seasoned beautifully. He also ordered the garlic mashed potatoes. Of everything this was the most so so item. Nothing special. The lobster was decent size and the butter was nice & warm. We will defiantly be going back for more of the lobster or to try something else. Just not all at one time like we did this trip!

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!