“Excellent Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I went here with some friends yesterday. The food was excellent and the service was great. The watermelon martini is delicious. I tried the bang bang shrimp as an appetizer, it was just ok to me. I wasn't a fan of the sauce. My husband had the crab cakes. There were huge chunks of crap. They were very tasty.

For an entree I tried the tilapia. It was phenomenal. My husband had the pork chop and he said it was great.

I've seen this restaurant in other cities but this was the first time I tried it. I would definitely recommend the restaurant and this location.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Happily pleased w our experience.”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

If u love seafood this is worth the stop. If u don't, then this place might not be for you. We had ceviche, bonefish salad, filet w crab sauce topped w lobster claws, and coconut shrimp. All very tasty! Also good was the cucumber infused vodka. Service was excellent. Atmosphere is a little dated but w the well placed low lighting it's still feels quite nice.

Thank NeverStopExplor... X
milwaukee
“Excellent service, great food, good value!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Dined on a Tuesday evening, lobster specials, as well as additional daily specials. We had a group of eleven, had cocktails, appetizers and entrees. The service was exceptional, the food came out in a very timely fashion, and prepared to everyone's liking. We ordered from the regular menu, as well as the specials. Lobster had excellent flavor, on the small side, so order two if you have an appetite. Bang bang shrimp were excellent.

Punta Gorda, Florida
“Best Bonefish We've Ever Visited”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We enjoyed this Bonefish 3 out of the 4 nights we stayed in the Milwaukee area. The service and food are consistently outstanding and that what keeps bringing us back to this restaurant each time we visit Milwaukee. We had friends for dinner each evening and we know we can count on great food and service along with reasonable prices!

Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Good seafood restaurant”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is a good seafood restaurant in Brookfield. Misoyaki Chilean Sea Bass and Pretzel-Crusted Ahi Tuna Steak are among our favorites. Please don't forget to try Bang Bang Shrimp, it was very good.

• Visited April 2014