DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
US$166
US$146
US$87
US$85
All reviewsdouble treecookiesbreakfast buffetomeletnice hotelupon checkbusiness tripenjoyed my stayrestaurants and shoppingbluemound roadpool areahot tubno issuesnice staystaff was friendlynice areawould stay here again
Reviewed 7 May 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel twice on weekend visits to Milwaukee. Both times we had a quiet comfortable stay. This is an older hotel but the rooms have been remodeled and it is quiet. You can get breakfast but this is extra if you aren't a certain level of Hilton Honors member. I would not pay for the breakfast but it is fine if included. Lots of parking and convenient to restaurants, shopping and Mitchell Park.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor and were told this was the quietest floor. We were at the end of the hall and didn't hear anything.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Curtis N, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to the area. We are glad to hear that our rooms and location keep you coming back. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and I hope you choose to stay with us once again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

The suite was very nice; clean and spacious with a really comfortable bed. The location was convenient for sight-seeing in Milwaukee. Room service delivered a very tasty hamburger. Have stayed here in the past and will again when I need to come to Milwaukee.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanine991

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee-Brookfield as your home away from home when you visit the area. I am pleased to hear that the comfort and cleanliness of our rooms along with our food quality met your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

This was an average Doubletree property, the facility was clean and well maintained. The breakfast buffet provide HH members wasn't very good for a DT. Overall my stay was acceptable, but I do have to complain about the wireless which was useless. Wireless access has become top requirement for me when traveling and their system was horrible. I did mention this to the front desk, and they indicated they just switched providers for the service. With that said I would NOT stay at this location again due to the wireless issues. Fix the wireless problems and I would come back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

We have reviewed your comments regarding your stay and sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced. We are aware of the issue with our internet speed and have recently contracted with AT&T to upgrade our internet. Thank you for your response; without guest feedback we aren't able to improve our service.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Super comfortable, quiet rooms, very clean, friendly staff, and close to everything!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
DTBrookfield, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff and our rooms. I hope that you choose to stay with us the next time you travel to the Brookfield area.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

I love me some sweets and was super excited to receive a nice warm cookie upon check-in. YUM! Other than the complimentary sweets, the hotel was very nice, clean and up to date. Our bed was extremely comfortable. Definitely would stay here again and would recommend to my friends.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to the area. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your comments about our cleanliness, comfort, and of course our warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie. Thank you also for recommending our hotel to fellow travelers. We hope to have you stay with us again in the near future.