“Great place to stay if you are in Brookfield”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Lakewood, Ohio
“Great place to stay if you are in Brookfield”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I booked a room through booking.com. If I ever go to Brookfield again I would just book through the hotel.I had an unexpected problem that was not the fault of the hotel. They were understanding with the situation and made everything right for me. I will not go into detail because I would not want to have someone take advantage of their customer service. Needless to say they went above and beyond to make my stay wonderful. The room was spacious and very clean. Decent size mini fridge, the alarm clock and coffee maker were easy to use. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: The first floor room had a sliding patio door with a screen so that you could open it and have fresh...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Toledo, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was on business travel attending a conference. My hotel charges were pre-paid by my company. When I arrived to check-in on Sun. 6/1, I was advised by customer service they needed a credit/debit card. It was not explained to me there would be a charge held on my card. In discussion with another conference attendee I was advised she did not have to present a credit/debit card. They allowed her to put down a $25 cash deposit. This was never explained to me until I checked out on 6/6. Also, your hotel description stated you have microwaves & refrigerators in your rooms. This is not true as I only had a microwave.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Milwaukee, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My hotel stay was wonderful. The customer service was excellent. My mom and I visited the cafe and my mom didn't like anything on the menu. I told the waiter all my mom wanted was grill chicken, white rice, and steam veggies. He said, "we can do that." My mom enjoyed her meal, and had left overs for the next day. Did I mention that we had a small fridge in our room? That was a God send for leftovers. :) The hotel was near to lots of suitably priced restaurants and malls. Our room was huge with a flat screen TV (free premium channels), a large desk, two full beds, a desk chair, an arm chair with a foot stool. Lots of storage space and still the room was huge. I loved everything about the room. I was pleasantly surprised by the big windows and large clean bathroom.

Findlay, Ohio
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed for a graduation at marquette for my niece. It was a good hotel with good service. The rooms were good sized and had comfortable beds. The bathrooms were well appointed and clean. The staff seemed very helpful.

Green Bay, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We enjoy staying at Hilton Hotels; and the Doubletree in Brookfield is wonderful. It is close to many different stores and malls as well as restaurants. It's close to the Milwaukee Zoo and Children's Hospital.

Henderson, NV, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel was very nice and very clean. Food was good. Employees were courteous and helpful. Only complaints-not enough coffee in rooms, suitcase valet was missing and one of the ice machines was not working.

Madison, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was promised a room in a block with the wedding party( katie and Ray Cyrus) when the reservation was placed. I was given a room in another wing, Room 110 androom112. I was extreamly dissapointed and doubt that I will ever use your services again. Lloyd H. Arndt

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield? Share your experiences!