“Inviting & Friendly”

North Star American Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
North Star American Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 166 Restaurants in Brookfield
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Brookfield Rd.
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Inviting & Friendly”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We showed up with friends at 6:30 on a Saturday evening and were fortunate enough to be seated immediately at a 4 top in the bar. The menu has some really interesting choices: our group's entrees ranged from meatloaf and steak to char and whitefish. We had an excellent charcuterie to start the meal. Service was very good and we weren't rushed. The décor features lots of wood and white tablecloths. Our server was friendly and efficient. Overall, a very nice meal at a place a little more upscale (and pricey) than most of its culinary neighbors.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Joe C

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Excellent, local restaurant”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My sister, niece and I celebrated our mother's 90th birthday at this excellent, local bistro last Friday. The decor was clean and fresh, our server, Drew, was attentive, witty and knowledgeable, and all of our meals were wonderful! I will surely return on my next visit back to Milwaukee.

Visited October 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“great locally owned bistro”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We always try to frequent the locally owned places when possible. NSAB has a very eclectic menu, reasonably priced, very well plated and served in a timely manner. Friendly bar scene too. Thursday happy hours are phenomenal.

Visited April 2013
“Consistent Goodness”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This is a restaurant that I used to dine at more frequently when I worked near by. This was my first trip back in over 2 years and it was still as good as I remember it. The service is always impeccable and today was no different. The food selection ranges from soup and salad to entrees. All the meals I have ever had has been top notch. I highly recommend it for a business lunch or going out with friends.

• Visited September 2013
Marinette
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I visit here after a spa day with my girlfriends. It's a bit on the pricey side but its a great place to relax and enjoy a cocktail and a swanky lunch. I have never been here for dinner,

Visited May 2013