“They made up for a mistake”

Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I'll be honest. I was supposed to stay here, but I didn't. Here's what happened. It was a very busy day for them. I booked last minute (9am) & by the time I got to the hotel @ about 10pm, people had decided to extend their stay and my room was still booked. (They had a bus of people who had a bus break down, etc. and needed to extend their stay.)

They rented numerous hotel rooms in other places at no charge to me and so I picked one closest to my next morning's appointments. When I got to Brumder Mansion Bed & Breakfast, they said I could pick any room I wished.

Sheraton also gave me 'free dinner' coupons for their restaurant for my next stay.

Sheraton hasn't charged me a dime.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I travel here often on business and have always wanted to try the Brookfield Sheraton. When my "go to" Marriott West" was booked I decided to try a few nights here. Not a good choice. Room on the 1st floor looking at the parking lot and freeway. The bed is broken in the middle and has me rolling to the center. I went into the gift shop and the woman was listening to reality TV which was taking about extremely inappropriate material and has a feel that they sublet it out. The only thing that gives this an average rating is the front desk staff and restaurant staff who have been extremely nice.. Will not stay again unless there is not another option.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We recently stated at this hotel. The front desk staff, housekeepers, and maintenance staff were all friendly and professional.

We stayed in the Wisconsin wing of the hotel. The rooms were recently renovated and the new decor looks nice.

The shower was nice and warm. The beds are VERY comfortable. The pillows are great.

We were comfortable our entire stay. It's a large hotel and was very busy when we were there as several events were going on. But the staff handled it nicely.

It's convenient to downtown Milwaukee -- about 10-15 mins. There are many restaurants near the hotel as well as many shopping centers.

The only drawback is that the rooms have a slot for a refrigerator but they are not standard in all rooms of the hotel. Other than that it's a nice hotel with great staff.

I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2014
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Hi MrsArnold226,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

I’m glad to see you enjoyed our friendly team members and newly refreshed guestrooms.

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay and we hope to see you again, soon!

Warm regards,

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Whilst in the States for a week for work, we stayed in this hotel for 2 nights.
This was the first time for me but I was a bit disappointed with this hotel. It's quite tired and dated although the bed was really comfortable .
Location for my meetings was good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I found myself sharing the room with a couple of little creepy crawlers. It was very interesting that they had no local channels on the TV. Everything else was nice with the exception of the gift/hotel store. This little gem has a unique flare for gifts and awesome coffee!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2014

stayed atbthis hotel sat may31st. WE had 3 rooms and Ashley the manager went out of her way to keep our rooms together. Its an older hotel but it is well maintained and very clean. Its right off 94 west so its easy to get around town. Pool is small but it is very warm and perfect for young children. All in all we will return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Hi Mark M,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel!

I’m glad to see you were so delighted to see our Front Desk Manager, Ashley, made such a positive impact on your stay. We do our very best to keep rooms together, when requested.

I’m also pleased to hear you enjoyed our pool. We are the only hotel in Brookfield with both indoor and outdoor pools. Rain or shine, you can always take a dip!

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay. We hope to see you again in the future.

Warm regards,

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Reviewed 1 June 2014

The food was great
Breakfast buffet was good
staffs were had decent attitude
overall its a good hotel, there are no negatives to highlight
bed & furniture were good.
The carpet was moist, may be due to cold climate

Room Tip: For having sound sleep, take the last one in the row where the people will be trespass less I prefe...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West Hotel

Been to Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel? Share your experiences!