“Great Hotel for Family get-away to Milwaukee area!!!”

Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Huntley, Illinois
“Great Hotel for Family get-away to Milwaukee area!!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We just returned to IL from a weekend stay at this Hotel. We traveled with out 2 kids. The reason we picked this hotel was because it was close to the Milwaukee Zoo/downtown Milwaukee AND it has both an outdoor & indoor pool. Boy did we pick right! The hotel was super clean, rooms were very comfy and both pools were super clean and fun for all! We ate at the hotel restaurant/bar that was expensive but the food was good. The service was great. The hotel is located near a ton of restaurants/bars and stores. A hotel location can't get better, so much in the area. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
SheratonMKE, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear J K

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us here at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope to see you soon!

Front Desk Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have stayed in this hotel many times, but my latest weeklong visit will be my last.

- The room was outdated and the bathroom never felt fully clean.
- The towels and washcloths were worn and brittle
- They mistakenly signed me up for environmental service which basically means they barely clean your room. When I pointed out the mistake, they still didn't clean that night or make any attempts to move me to a clean room. I asked someone to at least come in and empty the trash which had food from the night before, and no one ever came.
- I checked out a day early and they still charged me for the last night even though I never step foot in the room after it was cleaned that day and the hotel was not at capacity.

I hate this hotel. Only stay there is you don't have any other options.

Room Tip: Avoid the hotel altogether.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
SheratonMKE, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

We apologize you felt the room was dated. We finished our multimillion dollar guestroom refresh in February 2014. All rooms have new carpeting, drapes and furniture.

I will be sure to pass along all of your comments to the entire management team. We appreicate your feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Front Office Manager
Marlboro, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield every week from June 2013 - June 2014, 3 nights a week, on business. The staff is great and friendly. They are always willing to assist in any way possible. For higher statused travelers, the Club Lounge was easily accessible, provided good appetizer food, and was always stocked with water and soft drinks. The restaurant/room service food was very good and contained a varied menu.

The only downfall is the layout of the hotel. As I was always in the club wing, which had the least amount of nearby parking, parking would fill up very quickly. I often had to park closer to other parts of the hotel and walk, which is fine when it's nice out, but when its -45 degrees in the middle of the Wisconsin winter, I would have preferred to not walk as far.

Definitely would (and have) recommend this Sheraton to friends/coworkers in the future.

Green Features: Make a Green Choice program does not provide new towels and bedding daily, but helps to conserve the environment and allows the guest to earn dollars to be used or SPG points.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
SheratonMKE, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Good Afternoon Jboran

Thank your for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield. It is great to hear that you enjoy coming to our property and all the staff are friendly. I have passed this along to the team!!

Hope to see you again soon!

Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Management
Romulus, Michigan
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My family booked our Family Reunion July 10-13 2014 at this hotel.... I only gave the hotel an average rating because the hotel is not a good place for the Elderly or those with Physical disabilities...We had access to the Moorland Banquet room for our entire stay, but there is not an elevator available, well only if you walk through the kitchen and have a staff member escort you...There are plenty steps and hallways to reach that banquet room... The actual sleeping rooms are not convenient for those who can't walk either... The staff is very accommodating and the hotel is easy to access for i-94. Restaurants and shopping are close by... Wi-Fi was free..overall my stay was good, except for the things I posted....

Green Features: They supplied clean towels and have you coupons if you didn't want maid service
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Booked a reward night from points/miles on our credit card at this hotel. Had a king with sleeper sofa room, worked well for us and our kids (both under 10). Room had micro, fridge, coffee maker and flat screen tv (no hd channels tho?). Bathroom however, needs some attention. Paint chipping, falling off of ceiling. Wallpaper curling at edges. Light fixture rusted. Toilet takes 20+ seconds to flush. No exhaust fan. For a "free" reward room, it was ok, not great. Both pools were heated and kept very warm. Staff was nice, and very accommodating.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had a great stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee-Brookfield. We stayed while visiting family for Christmas, and the hotel fit our needs well. The rooms were spacious and clean, and the beds were comfortable. The lobby and public areas of the hotel were nicely decorated and clean. Unfortunately, the hotel didn't offer a free breakfast, but there are other restaurants and grocery stores in the area. The hotel is well located, and near dining and shopping options. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and we will return if we are in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Moorhead, Minnesota
Reviewed 29 June 2014

It was a very busy weekend but the staff at the hotel did good. Unable to get anyone to answer for room service so just had to order out for pizza. The location was wonderful not far from many of the attractions we were planning. The staff were very knowledgeable on directions and location.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Hi LisaS000

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

I’m glad to see you enjoyed our knowledgeable team members and comfortable hotel.

I apologize our Room Service missed your order. If you ever need anything, just dial 0 from your guestroom phone and our Guest Services team will be happy to help.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we hope to welcome you again, soon!

Warm regards,

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West Hotel

Been to Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel? Share your experiences!