“Where's the Frig?”

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
chicago
“Where's the Frig?”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Not a bad place to stay but not worth the price. We went to add our cold items from our cooler opened the cabinet and no frig. So I went get ice and it was not at end of hallway another added trip. We stayed on 4th floor and our room was by the carded entry door. Needless to say door slamming most of the night and morning.

I guess someone should tell u no refrig. I could handle that, but not saying anything not good.

Also, bathroom small don't be over 5'10 mirror too low.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
SheratonMKE, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you for stay with us at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield.
We appreciate your feedback and will share this with the entire management team.
We do apolgoize for the inconvienances during your visit and again thank you for your feedback.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Korean first
Crystal Lake, Illinois
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We have been staying here for many years. Usually accompanied by a visit to the Wisconsin State Fair. During our most recent visit, we were greeted promptly by one of the front desk associates. She checked us in quickly and noticed my 5 year old had that "I have to go to the bathroom" look in his eyes. She gave us directions to the nearest restroom.

Our room was clean and the beds are very comfortable. Probably some of the best hotel beds I've ever slept in. The property has a nice outdoor pool as well as an indoor pool and two fitness areas. It also is located adjacent to a shopping mall and there are ample restaurants in the immediate area. We'll be back next year.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
SheratonMKE, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!

Hope to see you again soon!
Chicago area
Reviewed 12 August 2014

SPG made a mistake and told us a room would sleep 4 when it clearly did not. We called down and it took nearly 2 hours to straighten out. We were told other rooms were available but they wouldn't give one to us "in case other people were coming to check in later." Finally SPG helped us get put into a room that would fit all of us. The next day the club lounge only had one employee who couldn't handle the crowd. They were out of coffee and food for over an hour. Not an enjoyable experience. If this hotel had a multimillion dollar remodel as it boasts, I'm not sure where the money was spent. There were cracked windows covered with tape on the fourth floor and new dressers with places for refrigerators but without refrigerators. So strange The staff does little to make people feel welcome or SPG members important. I stayed here only because of the fair and will not return.

Room Tip: Don't pay for the club lounge
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank momof2kids07
Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield. We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had at our hotel recently. All of your feedback is greatly appreciated and has been shared with the department managers.

Again we Thank you for your feedback.
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived a few minutes ahead of our 3pm check in and waited over 45 minutes for our room to be ready. Finally gave up in order to have enough tailgating time at Miller Park and checked in after the game. Hotel is nothing special.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
SheratonMKE, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield. We appreicate your feedback and do apologize that you had to wait for your room to be ready.

We do hope you give us another chance in the future.

Bountiful, Utah
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This hotel is on the North end of Milwaukee. It is in large disrepair. The rooms were very uncomfortable, old, and poorly kept. There was a veteran event at the hotel while I was there. I entered the club lounge to find several unhappy elderly couples without adequate service or food. The look on their faces said it all. Here they thought they had purchased a good upgrade with the club lounge, and there was zero quality or effort put forth for them. Sheraton, if you don't want to serve well deserved guests a club lounge option, do away with the lounge. It is offensive and demoralizing to your guests.

Room Tip: Stay at the Aloft downtown.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank 1HotNana
SheratonMKE, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

We apologize you felt the room was dated. We finished our multimillion dollar guestroom refresh in February 2014. All rooms have new carpeting, drapes, and furniture. We also apologize for the Club Lounge not having enough food or being ready at the time you arrived.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We hope to get the chance to welcome ou back in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ended up staying here because it was close to a party we were attending and didn't want to drive back to Chicago that night. What a nice surprise! The hotel is right by the mall and a Fresh Market so we were able to get a few last minute things we needed. The hotel is newly renovated so everything is brand new and the hotel is big. Check in was smooth and it is a pet friendly hotel (we thought we might bring our dog but ended up finding someone to watch her). We had a room with a king bed and a double sleeper sofa. The room was really big with a fridge and microwave. The bed was really comfortable and there were outlets on both night stands which I loved. We needed extra blankets and sheets because someone crashed on the sofa bed and housekeeping brought them within 10 minutes of us asking. The only slight drawback is that the bathroom is super small. The sink is on the outside so people can go to the bathroom and shower while others are getting ready. However, I doubt someone could go to the bathroom while the other is showering, because it's just too small in there. There is a really nice, big outdoor pool that I sat by for a couple of hours which was a nice addition. We saw the bar and restaurant but didn't go down there so I can't comment on the food. During the week this is a corporate hotel so there weren't any magazines or alcohol in the gift shop so that's why you need the mall and Fresh Market nearby :)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
SheratonMKE, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield. It is great to hear you enjoyed our renovated rooms hotel!

Come back to see us soon!

Springboro, Ohio
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I traveled here with a group on business. The front staff is extremely friendly and hospitable. I don't travel much on business, but I was surprised that there was no continental breakfast offered (a colleague raved about the for-purchase breakfast buffet, though). And I unknowingly gave up the replenishing of my in-room coffee by agreeing to the go-green program (gives you $ credit toward food or points on your rewards card---I thought it was just to forgo the replenishing of linens and making of the bed). I think it's fair to be provided with more coffee than if I were just staying 1 night. It was nice to have some tea bags in there, too, though. My room was a king-sized bed, which was VERY comfortable. The pillows were down-type, which I always don't care for (they're swanky, but they don't do the job for me). It was nice to have an in-room safe, fridge, and microwave as well. Since I didn't pay for it, I can't tell you about the value.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
SheratonMKE, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us hear at the hotel. I would like you to know that I have passed your feedback along to the entire management team.

Hope to see you again soon!

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West Hotel

Been to Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel? Share your experiences!