“Very very nice.”

Hampton Inn Brookfield
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed here for four days without a single problem. Breakfast was nice. The cleaning staff were very nice, front desk staff and the people helping with breakfast were all so nice and willing to help anyway they could. It was snowy and icy a couple mornings and evenings but the parking lot was clear when I needed to leave. It really couldn't have been better - unless it had a bar and room service. haha no it was perfect. Thank you staff for everything. I'll stay here again definitely.

Room Tip: The hotel is located right by the highway. I was concerned it would be loud. I did have a room on th...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Brookfield

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Our stay was great in every way. The staff was exceptional and helpful in every detail. Breakfast was always good. And the cleaning staff was very kind one day when my wife was not feeling well. The location was ideal and convenient for where we were going. We would definitely stay there again and again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Enjoy our stay at this hotel for the Christmas holiday. Service was very good which included free breakfast, business center and swimming pool. Enjoyed are room, the comfortable bed, the bulit-ins desk and closet. Too a little for the room to heat up but it was minus 4 outside when we arrived. We are staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I usually stay at Doubletree down the street, but decided to give Hampton Inn a try because Doubletree charges for their Wi-Fi. Glad I chose this hotel!

Although it's right on the main street, there is a side road you can enter. The hotel is very clean and modern with really comfy beds. The water pressure in the shower was excellent with a waterpik shower head. No room service but free parking and complimentary continental breakfast....plus free Wi-Fi (take that, Doubletree!)

The only con was that the fire alarm went off at 4:30 am. The fire dept and police came within 5 mins, which I was impressed with. When I checked out, Kathy at the front desk asked me how was my stay and I said "despite the fire alarm, it was great.". She then proceeded to point to Hampton's promise that if we were not completely 100% satisfied, the stay would be free...and she refunded my charge!

All in all, the hotel is quiet, nicely decorated, clean, comfy, price is reasonable and most of all,keeps their promise to their patrons. I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Alona H
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I've stayed at this hotel every time I travel to Milwaukee for work- at least 3-4 nights per month. The staff is excellent. The rooms are very clean, hotel is modern, nice artwork, great carpets, very updated, the lobby has a great sitting area, and the morning breakfast has it all! Hot oatmeal, waffles, cereal, yogurt, all kinds of juices, milk, eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, fresh fruit. The lobby has fresh coffee all night with hot cocoa & tea, the pool and hot tub is clean and usually pretty quiet during the week. The staff is very pleasant. The only bummer is there is no bar/restaurant/room service in this hotel but there is a Mexican restaurant across the street and another bar/food on the other side of the road.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

This hotel was a very nice, clean, affordable hotel for work travel. The staff was very kind and helpful. I stayed there for 5 days total, and they remembered me by name by the time I left. It made traveling for business very enjoyable.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I travel to Brookfield for work about once every other month--typically I stay in the Doubletree down the road but this past week it was booked full so I tried the Hampton Inn this time. I know that on the "Hilton scale" the Hampton Inn ranks lower than the Doubletree so I had my expectations set a little bit lower, however upon my arrival I realized that having lower standards would not be necessary.

The check in staff was friendly, informative, and very pleasant to speak with. Despite arriving a few hours before check in, my room was ready and they were able to accommodate my request for an early check in. When I got to the room, I was very happy to find that it was spacious, well appointed, and very very clean. The bathroom is a little smaller than a standard Doubletree bathroom, but I thought the hotel did a great job conserving space and making the bathroom seem larger than it was. The beds were a little too soft for my taste so I did not get a great sleep--I prefer a firmer mattress and I just sunk right into this one. Since I was there for work, it was nice to have the desk area that I could set up shop and get some work done, and of course the wifi was complimentary so that was very nice as well.

One of my favorite features of this hotel was how easily accessed it was. It sits directly on Bluemound Rd but its main entrance is off on a side street that had much less traffic. It was in walking distance to several dining options, but if you are willing to drive just a few minutes you can easily get to just about any type of restaurant you could want. It is just a stone's throw from lots of retail options as well if that is the purpose of your trip, or if you want to head to downtown Milwaukee it is very easy to get on the highway and make the short trip (20-25 mins depending on traffic).

I still prefer the Doubletree as it has in house dining options and marginally nicer furnishings, however this Hampton will remain a nice option in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield

Been to Hampton Inn Brookfield? Share your experiences!