“Exceptional Customer Service”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I can't say enough about the service provided by the evening staff. My sister-in-law was at Froedtert Hospital and I came to be a support to my brother. My husband had enough points to stay 3 days. The staff was nice enough to upgrade us to a suite so my brother & I could stay together. It was nice because my brother could go in very early to make doctor's rounds (7 am) and I could go in later at 9:30. Later, when I needed to leave. They helped me arrange for my brother to stay in the same room. Everything went seamlessly. It was very nice because it allowed us to concentrate on my sister-in-law's recovery.

I thought the breakfast was very good. Breakfast room staff would often ask to clear my empty dishes as I was texting family with updates.

Room and the rest of the property was always very clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
jarman2031, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feelings about the customer service. We take pride in providing great service. I have shared this with our entire staff. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Best Regards,

Jeff Arman

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We truly enjoyed our stay, everyone was wonderful to us. Very accommodating and friendly. the hotel was very clean and the food was great for breakfast. We came for our Anniversary and they went above and beyond our expectations, with a wine and chocolate and a personalized card.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
jarman2031, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and our service. I will share this with my entire team. We look forward to your visits again in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Booked this hotel with the advanced rate. Entered my date wrong. Immediately called the front desk and was treated very rudely, they would not modify my reservation. Talked to several managers, same story. I will never stay in Carlson again. I have never had this issue even with advanced purchases in Hilton or Marriott chains. They all have a policy to allow changes for 24 hours. Carlson is not keeping up with the competition.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sthorno
jarman2031, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the problem with your reservation. We as always would be happy to give a room for a different date in exchange.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We always stay here when in the Milwaukee area. It is a very nice hotel with suites and the staff will bend over backwards to help you if you need something. The free breakfast has something for everyone and is a great start to the day. The king size bed is ultra comfortable, the suite has a dining table along with a chair and sofa to relax and watch HD TV. We had friends up to celebrate Christmas and we had plenty of room and had a great time. It is a steal for the price. An extra is having the restaurants Chaamps and Outback connected to the hotel. After dinner and drinks it is easy to wander back to your room with no worries. You can get to most of Milwaukee and the suburbs in 15 minutes. A great location. We'll be back.

Room Tip: The extra cost for the suites is well worth the money, especially if you are staying more than one n...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your stay with us over the holidays. My entire team was so pleased to hear your wonderful comments about our hotel and service. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Rooms were very nice, breakfast was delicious, customer service was great, and location was good! The rooms were very nice sized and the beds were very comfy. Flat screen Tv's and up to date décor made the hotel feel clean and comfortable. Price for quality was great!! Unfortunately, we did not use pool or exercise facilities so I can not rate that portion.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your wonderful stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves on great service and I'm glad we delivered that promise. We look forward to your next stay with us. I have shared your comments with our entire team.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Good location. Nice property. Hot tub was not working correctly, very cold. Way too many people in the pool area to the point it was not enjoyable. For a property that size the pool should have been 3X current size. Breakfast was nice. Room was a good size.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
jarman2031, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel. We will adjust how we handle large groups at one time in our pool area. Our team enjoyed hearing about your wonderful comments about our breakfast.

Regards,

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

For the value that we got it was great, but the pool facility were horrible. The hot was named by us a warm tub, and the pool was over capacity. It was nice to have outback connected to the hotel so we didnt have to go outside.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank elconquisdatorJr

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at our hotel. We had a large group in the hotel that all shared the pool and whirlpool facilities at the same time. We will make some adjustments to make sure this isn't a problem for future visits. Again, thanks for staying with us and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Jeff Arman

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West Hotel
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)? Share your experiences!