“Weekend in Brookfield”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
“Weekend in Brookfield”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

After driving 7 hours we got into the hotel an hour early. I was worried that we weren't going to be able to check in till 3:00PM. Josh at the front desk took very good care of us. He got us our room and said there was no problem checking in early. Our room was very spacious and CLEAN, which was nice because it all owed our 2 and 4 year old to play with their toys.

Swimming pool was really nice also. After a long day on the road it was nice and refreshing be able to take a swim and sit in the hot tub.

Breakfast was also very nice. Lots to choose from both days so you shouldn't go hungry.

Over all this was a great choice for our weekend stay in the area. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the Brookfield area.

Room Tip: Book early. We booked almost a month in advance and got a really good deal on a suite. We payed th...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
jarman2031, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), responded to this review, 4 April 2014
What a wonderful review. We are grateful to hear you share about Josh at the front desk, and about our Pool, and breakfast areas. We take pride in providing a nice experience for our guests. I have personally read and shared your experience with our entire staff at our monthly meeting. We will look forward to you visits in the future.

Jeff Arman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed 15 March 2014

The hotel is fine. The staff are unbelievable rude. The night manager is incredibly creepy. I would not let my children anywhere near him. He was completely inappropriate to a young boy, very unprofessional. Had the child in tears. Needles to say, he did not do this in front of the childs parents. But did do it with a group of adults. Unbelievable that an adult would act in the manner that he did. Think twice about staying here if you have children. It is not a child friendly hotel.

• Stayed March 2014
jarman2031, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay with our hotel. The manager you spoke of is our security officer, he was responding to many children unaccompanied by any parents for long periods of time. We have addressed this issue with him in detail. I am sure this won't be an issue in the future. Again, thank you for your feedback so we could address this issue.

Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
Reviewed 14 March 2014

A great hotel in a great location. The rooms were beautiful and very comfortable, the oillows are to die for. There are two great restaurants on site and it is located very close to Interstate 94. I would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and amenities. We take pride in the quality of products and services we provide. We will be sure to share this with our entire team.
We look forward to your future stays with us.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Josh at the front desk was excellent .Was impressed with the service .He made sure we had everything we needed.Rooms were great Big spacious ,loved the whirl pool .Breakfast was very good.Definitely will recommend to friends and family and stay again.Was glad to see people take pride in their job .

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
We enjoyed your comments about Josh at our front desk. He has served the company for many years and does a great job for us. I will be sure to let our entire staff know of your satisfaction with your stay. We look forward to your stays with us in the future.

Minneapolis
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I can't say enough about the service provided by the evening staff. My sister-in-law was at Froedtert Hospital and I came to be a support to my brother. My husband had enough points to stay 3 days. The staff was nice enough to upgrade us to a suite so my brother & I could stay together. It was nice because my brother could go in very early to make doctor's rounds (7 am) and I could go in later at 9:30. Later, when I needed to leave. They helped me arrange for my brother to stay in the same room. Everything went seamlessly. It was very nice because it allowed us to concentrate on my sister-in-law's recovery.

I thought the breakfast was very good. Breakfast room staff would often ask to clear my empty dishes as I was texting family with updates.

Room and the rest of the property was always very clean.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feelings about the customer service. We take pride in providing great service. I have shared this with our entire staff. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We truly enjoyed our stay, everyone was wonderful to us. Very accommodating and friendly. the hotel was very clean and the food was great for breakfast. We came for our Anniversary and they went above and beyond our expectations, with a wine and chocolate and a personalized card.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
jarman2031, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and our service. I will share this with my entire team. We look forward to your visits again in the future.

Warm Regards,

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Booked this hotel with the advanced rate. Entered my date wrong. Immediately called the front desk and was treated very rudely, they would not modify my reservation. Talked to several managers, same story. I will never stay in Carlson again. I have never had this issue even with advanced purchases in Hilton or Marriott chains. They all have a policy to allow changes for 24 hours. Carlson is not keeping up with the competition.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank sthorno
jarman2031, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the problem with your reservation. We as always would be happy to give a room for a different date in exchange.

Jeff Arman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West Hotel

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)? Share your experiences!