“Good food, love the wine club.”

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 172 Restaurants in Brookfield
Price range: US$11 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I are in the wine club. We enjoy coming in once a month for the included wine tasting and getting 2 great bottles of wine. We have dined here a number of times as well. The food is always wonderful and we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My friend and myself had a great dinner in Cooper's. I had the Mediterrainian with Shrimp which is a great salat. The sizing is quite big. The Cooper Hawk Ale was a great choice.
I would love to come again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was really looking forward to dinner at Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurant, but the restaurant did not live up to my expectations. We had to wait for our table nearly 30 minutes despite having a reservation. The red wine sample offereded was very small, but nice. Dinner was expensive and not worth the expense. It was way too salty vs. flavorful and parts of it were cold. In the future, I would much rather visit a local restaurant vs. a chain that disappoints. Appreciated the free parking, but it was hard to find an open spot, due to all the restaurants competing for space in one lot,

Julie F, Guest Relations Manager at Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello there, we would like to thank you for your feedback and to apologize for your unfortunate experience you had with us. We can assure you that each guest's experience is very important to us. If you would like to speak with us about your experience, please email your name and contact information to helpusimprove@chwinery.com. It will also be helpful to include the date and location of your experience in your email. We appreciate your patience and hope to reach you within 72 business hours. We hope to hear from you.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

As a wine club member we've always had great experiences at Cooper's Hawk. Today we were finally celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary after some medical hardships. Today, by far exceeded our expectations. Our waitress, Amanda, was phenomenal! Her genuine personality made the whole experience comfortable and so relaxing. She was by far the best! Her service and recommendations were top notch. Our Ahi Tuna appetizer, dinners, and dessert were made perfectly. The manager, Garrett, stopped by our table multiple times to check on things and was also very personable. Both, Amanda and Garrett, made the whole experience wonderful. They made our celebration one to remember and we will be back! Thank you to both of them!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This was my first visit, and my colleague's first lunch meal after numerous dinners.

Friday around noon found the restaurant about 40% to 50% of the tables and booths occupied. Service was quite prompt and attentive with our coffees kept warm and regular check ups during and after our meals.

My colleague ordered one of the two lunch specials - a crispy shrimp salad, which he enjoyed. He raved about the cup of Tortilla soup, which featured a top layer of molten cheese that produced cheese strings with every spoonful.

I was less impressed with my Lunch Sized Entrée - Ellie's Chicken Piccata. The entrée featured a nest of not quite al dente, but acceptable texture angel hair pasta, a butterflied chicken breast, lemon butter caper sauce and asparagus.

The portion was generous. The sauce was a thinner consistency than expected but quite flavorful with plenty of capers. The chicken breast tended toward tough to almost rubbery, and proved a chore to both cut and chew. Regrettably, the asparagus was limited to three moderate thickness stalks that were mostly firm throughout and like the chicken requiring work with the knife and dentistry.

The entire meal with two coffees and a 19% tip came to $52.29. Given the mixed reviews on the food offerings our meal proved a difficult value justification.

It's likely unfair to judge an establishment on a single entrée over the lunch hour, but given the proliferation of competitive lunch and dinner dining establishments, and the dinner like lunch price, I would be hard pressed to cheerfully plan another meal at Cooper's Hawk - Brookfield.

Julie F, Guest Relations Manager at Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hello there, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your Cooper’s Hawk experience. We are honored any time you join us, and your personal experience is very important to us. We would love to speak with you and apologize for the unfortunate occurrence. We are committed to be the best and as our esteemed guest, you deserve our best. We would be truly grateful if you could email your name and contact information to helpusimprove@chwinery.com when you have a moment. If you could also include the date and location of your experience in your email, that would be helpful. We appreciate your patience and hope to reach you within 72 business hours. We look forward to hearing from you. We appreciate you.