“Clean Rooms, Friendly Staff”

Motel 6 Milwaukee West - Brookfield
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Depew, New York
“Clean Rooms, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We had a room for the 110th anniversary for Harley Davidson. We able to obtain one for our friends on the day we checked in and even at a very reasonable rate, which was not the norm for rates for this occasion. Rooms were very clean, and we were not able to hear noises from outside the room, making sleeping so much easier. Having laundry available was good since we got caught in the downpour on Friday. One suggestion would be to change the faucet for the sinks as the spray from the water went all over the counter when you used the sink. Other than that no issues with the room and would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lowrider02

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Very skeptical about staying at a Motel 6 because I usually do not stay in budget hotels. Everything else was booked. I was pleasantly surprised by how well kept everything was. Rooms small but clean. Traveled with a large group amd rooms where together, Everything worked and friendly staff. Very close to great restaurants and shopping.

1 Thank JodyAnnn
Springfield, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Front desk manager Anthony Piscia was very rude !! Was in town for work and had all kinds of problems getting to Wisconsin arrived late at night!! The next morning Mr. Piscia was not at all understanding and was down right rude!! He has absolutely no idea what the term "customer service" means!!! I stay at many hotels in my travels due to work. I am a good standing member of all the hotel awards members services. So I used my points from another hotel chain and moved to a more hospitable hotel !!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Tonia R
Canyon Lake, Texas
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

This Motel 6 was super clean, nicely updated, and the front desk people were very nice.

It was far nicer than the $259 Clarion room I had the night before.

It's a Motel 6 so it's hard to call it a 5 Star hotel theoretically but it was nicer than most if the 3 & 4 stars (allegedly) that Ive stated in recently.

To be honest, I'll probably pick this hotel when I come for personal visits even thiugh Motel 6 is rarely on my goto list of hotels.

Great value, pleasantly comfortable.

1 Thank CDUSD
Joliet, Illinois
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

The nicest motel 6 I have ever stayed at. Clean rooms near the expressway. Friendly staff. It was a quiet night considering the state fair was going on. Definitely recommend for the budget conscious traveller.

1 Thank kowski6
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The room we had at this Motel 6 was very clean and very nice. We had a room with two beds, the room had beautiful hardwood floor and refrigerator and microwave. It was very clean and had a lot of room. It had a nice pool area, however, we only stayed one night and didn't have time to use the pool. This was a great place to stay and very good value for the price. I would definitely stay here again if in the area. Very nice decently priced restaurant, Perkins, across the street. Only problem was very poor, slow, interest, but only cost $3/day.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank raymondmm
Dubuque
Reviewed 27 July 2013

This is my 2nd stay here. They gave me a free room to use. Because my last stay here was horrible. To be short stay # 1. I was going to a lecture the next day. Got to town early so I would be fresh. I ended up no sleep, missing the lecture, And nearly running myself off the road from lack of sleep. They booked the entire family of the trailer people from the simpsons all around. The noise & racket didn't stop till 5am. Security & front desk did nothing to stop it.
My 2nd stay. 1 room to be ready anytime after 1pm. I arrive 3:30 pm. Running late. Meeting @ 4pm. They gave me room 112. They have just started to clean the room. 2 Would not give me a 2nd room. 3 Or allow me to use their bathroom to clean myself up a little. SINCE I COULD NOT USE MY ROOM. 4 Got back @ 5:45 pm. This is a no smoking motel. My room stank of cigarette smoke & ammonia. 5 There were no towels. 6 Had to buy air freshener & headache pills. Because of the smell. 7 Late for dinner meeting because of this. Still have not been able to clean myself up. 8 Get back about 10 pm. the toilet had been used & not flushed. ( not by me ) 9 The noise of the simpsons again. This went on till 1 am. 10 Get up in the morning to find that the bathtub had never been cleaned. Full of someones hair. 11 the rubber safety mats that are supposed to be in the tub. All gone but one. 12 the one that is left is not attached. Just curled up laying there. 13 Decide to go have breakfast. Then just brush my teeth & try to wash my hair in the sink. Was not going to use that tub. When I get back about 10:45 am. My door is wide open. I did lock it.14 The cleaning people have stripped the room bare. Everything gone. Including my tooth brush, tooth paste & shampoo. Cleaning person is there. I thought you left. 15 CHECK OUT TIME IS 12 NOON. I DID NOT CHECK OUT. THEY HAD NO BUSINESS BEING IN THAT ROOM. MY STOLEN ITEMS WERE NEVER RETURNED.I made this as short as possible. It was much worse than what I have space to type. Needless to say. This stay was meant to show me that this was a good place to stay. That my last experience was just a fluke. Can you imagine what might happen if I gave them a 3rd chance. I will close with this I did not unpack anything. Except my toilet supplies the next morning. I sat @ the table in the room till the noise stopped at 1am. I was trying to decide if I was in any shape to drive myself safely back to Dubuque. I was not. My day had started @ 5am. Drove to Madison Wis., Then to Deerfield Wis. Finally here. I had meetings in Waukesha Wis. I was exhausted could do nothing more than to stay there

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo