“Nice motel and very friendly people” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 Milwaukee West - Brookfield

Motel 6 Milwaukee West - Brookfield
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Nice motel and very friendly people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have never been in Milwaukee before and this was the first time at Motel 6. I was pleased to find nice people at the desk and a nice clean room. I was unable to stay the night however, due to being just a short way from a friend's house who offered to let me stay with them. The motel manager was gracious enough to refund my night's stay and let me be on my way to my destination. I couldn't be more pleased with the whole experience. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Elizabeth, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

I was tired after driving several hours. It was a cold night with lows going down to 10 below 0. First my room was awkward to get to with anywhere you park being a good distance to the room. There was ice and snow all over the sidewalks making the walk difficult carrying luggage. When I first walked in the room it was like an oven. The heat was on full blast. I turned it off and took a shower. By the time I was done it felt good so I set the heat on low with the thermostat down low too. Five minutes later when I was ready to sleep I was burning up again. I tried to get the heat set cooler, but it was stuck either full blast or off. I was just too tired to go ask for another room and move all my stuff so I finally just turned it off and went to sleep. I woke up to an inch of snow across the floor and so cold I could hardly move. The door had a 2" gap at the bottom where the snow and cold came in all night. The room was updated with a flat screen tv. The bathroom looked clean and fairly new. The bottom of the skirt around the bed had something nasty looking all over it. In the shower you could see the transition from where they do clean to where they likely never clean at about eye level and up.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Brandon C
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

The room was clean and the front desk personnel were courteous and helpful. The only problem was the phone in the room did not work. Another phone was brought to the room, but it did not work either. Since I had wanted a wake up call, they accommodated by having someone come to my room and knock at the door. The front desk person said that nobody had mentioned that the phone did not work, and that they would take care of it right away.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Depew, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

We had a room for the 110th anniversary for Harley Davidson. We able to obtain one for our friends on the day we checked in and even at a very reasonable rate, which was not the norm for rates for this occasion. Rooms were very clean, and we were not able to hear noises from outside the room, making sleeping so much easier. Having laundry available was good since we got caught in the downpour on Friday. One suggestion would be to change the faucet for the sinks as the spray from the water went all over the counter when you used the sink. Other than that no issues with the room and would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lowrider02
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Very skeptical about staying at a Motel 6 because I usually do not stay in budget hotels. Everything else was booked. I was pleasantly surprised by how well kept everything was. Rooms small but clean. Traveled with a large group amd rooms where together, Everything worked and friendly staff. Very close to great restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank JodyAnnn
Springfield, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Front desk manager Anthony Piscia was very rude !! Was in town for work and had all kinds of problems getting to Wisconsin arrived late at night!! The next morning Mr. Piscia was not at all understanding and was down right rude!! He has absolutely no idea what the term "customer service" means!!! I stay at many hotels in my travels due to work. I am a good standing member of all the hotel awards members services. So I used my points from another hotel chain and moved to a more hospitable hotel !!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Tonia R
Canyon Lake, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

This Motel 6 was super clean, nicely updated, and the front desk people were very nice.

It was far nicer than the $259 Clarion room I had the night before.

It's a Motel 6 so it's hard to call it a 5 Star hotel theoretically but it was nicer than most if the 3 & 4 stars (allegedly) that Ive stated in recently.

To be honest, I'll probably pick this hotel when I come for personal visits even thiugh Motel 6 is rarely on my goto list of hotels.

Great value, pleasantly comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank CDUSD
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield
Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield

Been to Motel 6 Milwaukee West - Brookfield? Share your experiences!