“Great steaks!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 173 Restaurants in Brookfield
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Church Street
Transit: On the Green Line - the Arlington Street stop. On the Orange Line - Downtown Crossing top.
Description: Fleming's Brookfield, WI is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have eaten here a number of times for special occasions and have never been disappointed. The steaks are excellent and the service is very good.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Just went to Fleming’s for Happy Hour. We are long time fans but found all food and drink item prices significantly increased with same or lesser quality. Burger with fries remains a good buy. Our favorite - mushroom ravioli is gone.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

So I'd give this place 3 stars except for the service. Sara N, my server, was the best of the best. Took her time explaining each part of the menu, a near unlimited number of samples of wines and drinks before I chose what I wanted, and just delightful conversation.

A medium rare meat at $50/pop should darn well be cooked to medium rare. This was medium at some parts medium well at some parts, and just an inkling of medium rare in the center. The food also came out rapid fast, which I like, especially when I'm solo.

The Chipotle Mac and cheese side was fine, not as good as was described. The Fleming's potatoes were good. I got a half order of each side.

Martini was made well despite the rather generic selections of alcohols. The wine list was ok, marked up more than usual.

I hate to say this, since it makes me snobby, but this is a good suburbia steakhouse. It gets the job done if you're in the area. But you're still paying city prices here for slightly less quality. Like I said, if it wasn't for Sara I'd be confidently giving this 3 stars

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We're regulars of our local Brookfield WI. Flemings. The service we've received has always been stellar. The food, always made 'right' and quite good. We've had nothing to grouse about until now. The main irritant is that the great deal "happy hour menu" pricing has been revamped. Upwards! For example, take the Bourbon Basil Smash cocktail. It was $8, now it jumped to $13.00! The Prime Burger $10.00 currently, from $6.00 early. $8 more recently. To their credit, people having a penchant for finer quality wines will enjoy that, but also at a higher per glass price understandably. Wow, I guess the economy warrants this and people don't mind the increase? We still enjoy going here, but will NOT frequent as much due to these significant increases.

1  Thank harlanw9
Reviewed 9 May 2018

The service was fine, but the food left a lot to be desired. Cannot understand what all of the hype is about this restaurant, when I can cook better steaks and sides at home. And the prices are outrageous. For a big white plate with a less-than-promised 8-oz filet for $44 with a few slices of bread? Broccoli sprouts were inedible.