“Live it up in the Bistro”

Majestic Cinema of Brookfield
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Brookfield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Urbana, Illinois
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Live it up in the Bistro”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

All cinema halls are expensive, so let's get over that first. Live it up in the Bistro cinema halls (select few) at Marcus Majestic. You get wide tables in front of you, with roller lean-back chairs and a lot of distance from your neighbors. The waiter takes your order (or just hit the button during the movie), gets you food, and you eat and watch the movie (or watch the movie and eat). I had a great set of sliders there. And I can't even remember the movie I watched (Oh, it was American Hustle, I think. That should tell you how good the ambience and food is.)

Visited May 2014
2 Thank IndyGupta

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nice place to go with the family for a movie”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I took my daughter here to get lunch and watch a movie. We ordered the chicken strips basket. The strips were pretty good but the fries were limp and greasy - pretty nasty. We were already in the movie when we started eating so I did not take them back. The movie theater is clean and we had no issues.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank nikten
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Place for a Movie”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We love going to the Majestic for movies!
They have three different types of screens.
The normal room - classic stadium seating theater.
The UltraScreen - HUGE screen for new action movies
Big Screen Bistro - Theater with full dinner and drink service.

I have done all three and they are all top notch. The most surprising part about the bistro theater is how reasonable the prices for food are. They could charge a ton, but they keep the cost very reasonable.

Def recommend Majestic Theater.

There is also a pizzaria and an ice cream parlor.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Veronica V
Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Godzilla Awesomeness”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The Theater is clean, modern and reasonably priced. Saw the #D version of Godzilla. What an awesome experience for a senior citizen. Always like to keep up with the younger generation.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Kathleen S
MadCity, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Not A Bad Seat In The House!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Enjoyed the Imax theater for a morning show before we left the city. I liked the fact that you could be in a theater at 9:30 a.m. and be out before noon to enjoy the rest of the day - not a whole lot of theaters still doing those kind of hours. But, sometimes it's nice to be able to stir things up, and nice that the management still believes in doing that. The seating was extremely comfortable, sound phenomenal and larger-than-life screen made the film pop. I would highly recommend this theater if you want to make your viewing experience memorable. Noticed there were also special pricing for seniors and matinee goers.

Visited April 2014