“Bistro Movies -What a concept !!”

Majestic Cinema of Brookfield
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Brookfield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I love this idea!! Turn on a light and a wait person comes to your TABLE with LOUNGE CHAIR with food and cocktails. The food was excellent and portions were generous. The beer was cold. The movie was great and the seating so comfortable I could have done a double feature. This is the way to go to the movies.

3  Thank Pepper W

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The Majestic has just the right mix of size, comfort and offerings along with pricing specials so you can go to the movies more often. I like the fact that you can reserve ticket on line and the parking lot feels safe because it is open and well lit.

1  Thank Cruzmann
Reviewed 2 August 2014

You can eat in an intimate resturant before or after the show; or pick a dinner theater and eat in front of the big sceen. The food is very good and the prices are reasonable.

2  Thank sparrowswingH
Reviewed 1 August 2014

All cinema halls are expensive, so let's get over that first. Live it up in the Bistro cinema halls (select few) at Marcus Majestic. You get wide tables in front of you, with roller lean-back chairs and a lot of distance from your neighbors. The waiter takes your order (or just hit the button during the movie), gets you food, and you eat and watch the movie (or watch the movie and eat). I had a great set of sliders there. And I can't even remember the movie I watched (Oh, it was American Hustle, I think. That should tell you how good the ambience and food is.)

2  Thank IndyGupta
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I took my daughter here to get lunch and watch a movie. We ordered the chicken strips basket. The strips were pretty good but the fries were limp and greasy - pretty nasty. We were already in the movie when we started eating so I did not take them back. The movie theater is clean and we had no issues.

2  Thank nikten