“Good food and nice ambiance!”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 165 Restaurants in Brookfield
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: You no longer need to travel to Italy for Italian cuisine of pizza or house-made pasta. You just need to bring your loved ones and your appetite to our BRAVO Cucina Italiana Italian restaurant at Brookfield. Celebrate with friends and family in a relaxed setting inspired by beautiful Italian Roman décor. Delight your senses and satisfy your palate with our classic Italian menu. It's an authentic Italian experience you'll want to remember and repeat again and again ... right here in Wisconsin! Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italian, the best Italian restaurant near!
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Good food and nice ambiance!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We ate here on a recent Saturday night. After a short wait (maybe 20 minutes during which they served a flatbread appetizer for free), our party of four was seated. Our drink orders were taken soon after being seated and the drinks arrived a few minutes later. Our waitress seemed a little bit in a rush, perhaps it was all the tables of young high school students there for “homecoming” celebration. I had the veal parmesan with herb linguine. The veal was done just right and very flavorful. The linguine was ok, whatever herbs they use, it did not add much flavor. The portions were very generous. My wife ordered the Pasta Pomodoro with chicken. She said it was delicious. It must have been good, there were no doggy bags this night. We would definitely return.

• Visited September 2013

Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Solid Italian”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Bravo's is located in a large mall, but once inside you don't feel that. A diverse, but non-massive menu offers most traditional Italian favorites. I've been here multiple times. My impression is good quality control; you won't receive food that should have never left the kitchen. Service is usually very good. The only downside here is that many of the dishes are somewhat generic and are prepared "safely." There is minimal chance for gastronomic adventure, but on the other hand, you know exactly what you are going to get when you order something. Perhaps a bit pricey, especially the steaks and chops. You won't go wrong at Bravo's, and it's a safe choice for competent Italian fare.

• Visited September 2013
Janesville, Wisconsin
“Excellent food, a little pricey”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I grew up going to the mall where Bravo is located and boy has this area expanded in past years. Bravo is a wonderful addition to the many restaurants this area has to offer. We decided to do a mid-afternoon lunch and were seated on their beautiful patio under a shaded umbrella table. We ordered mojitos to cool us off and they were very good. This restaurant offers both classic italian fair plus some up-and-coming items that looked very inviting. My friend had the salmon and he said it was terrific. Cooked just right and large enough that he took half home for later. I had the lobster ravioli. A rectangular dish was presented with tender lobster ravioli topped with a brothy sauce that contained diced tomatoes and baby shrimp. It was delicious. Meals were served with bread and olive oil. I would recommend this place to those wanting a trendy italian cuisine experience. Food was great, a little pricey, but worth it.

• Visited August 2013
Kihei
“KId friendly and reasonable prices and Gluten friendly menu”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I have Celiac Disease and cannot eat food that contains any gluten. We were visiting in the area and I wanted Italian food. We made the right choice. We were seated quickly at an outside table as the weather was favorable to eating ourside. There were three adults and three children and all of us had an enjoyable meal. THe kids were able to make their own pizza's and watch the dough bake in the oven. Non gluten intolerant adults enjoyed the spinach artichoke dip appetizer. The meals were served quickly and arrived at the table pipping hot. Servings were plentiful as we took home pizza and part of two of the entrees. Our server was patient dealing with three hungry children (and adults). I would definately go back to Bravo. One drawback was the parking lot (in a Mall) that was filled with Harley's, as it was the 110th anniversary of Harley Davidson. I'm sure on a normal night the noise level outside would not be so loud.

• Visited August 2013
“A Fine Farewell Party”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I recently invited my family, 8 of us in total, to a farewell dinner as we are moving to Arizona. I requested a table in one of the smaller dining rooms to have a quieter area to talk. Our request was honored and that made the night even more special. We came in waves and the server was very accommodating. We ordered the shrimp Napoli, a personal favorite and the pepperoni stuffed flatbread. Both were very good. For dinner we panned the menu with orders for pasta, salads and steak entrees. Everyone was beyond satisfied and enjoyed not only the meal but wonderful time with my family.

Visited August 2013