“Now "Laredo's"”
Review of MI Cocina Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

MI Cocina Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Based on previous reviews, I think this place has new management or owners? Had dinner last night and Wow, it was really good! My wife had the Fajitas Guadalajara and I had the Enchiladas Morelos. The food was excellent. We did start out with Guacamole De La Casa made table-side which is always a nice touch. Margaritas were really tasty and very large (Guacamaya Margarita-watermelon and Maria-Felix Margarita-Tamarind). Our waiter, Carlos, did a really nice job for us. He was very personable and attentive. (will ask for him next time we go there) Worth the visit!

3  Thank Richard K
There are newer reviews for MI Cocina Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 28 February 2013

My husband and I have been going to this restaurant for over 7 years. We love their food!! Recently they have changed staff. The other week we went and used my husbands credit card. A couple days later several unauthorized charges show up on his account. This week we went and I used my credit card. A couple days later an unauthorized charge showed up on my account. We cant prove that someone at this restaurant stole our credit card information but this is the only place both my husband and I have used are cards together. Seems like to much of a coincidence.

Its a shame... Like I said we loved their food..

Reviewed 29 April 2012

I give this 4 stars because our waiter was the nicest man I have ever met. He really worked hard to make our experience a nice one and he pretty much succeeded. The margaritas were big and potent. The guacamole was good, too. Our entrees were well, decent. I come from a place where there is plenty of excellent Mexican food, so perhaps it is unfair for me to judge Mi Cocina relative to the superb Mexican fare that I am used to. But honestly, my enchiladas were only passable. There was a weird chili sauce on them that I could not describe. They were pretty tiny, too. But honestly, we were starved, and the sweet fellow who served us more than made up for any food inadequacies we experienced. My wife had a burrito that she enjoyed. And the salsa that they serve with the chips is spicy and tasty. Like, I said-good but not great. I might go back and give something else on the menu a shot. We'll see.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

This is our fav for mexican. The staff are sooooo friendly and always welcome us back! The BEST margaritas at an amazing price! Very diverse menu and we have loved EVERY meal!! Make Joses Blue Sombrero look like Taco Bell : )

1  Thank Lobonness
Reviewed 28 December 2011

very flavorful food....double check the upcharge for good tequila in your margarita or you might be shocked